cannabis reform updates and info forum?

Jimbo

I feel that a forum or even a sub-forum for people to visit pertaining to nothing but cannabis reform ideas, research and the latest moves toward cannabis legalization could prove to be very useful and popular to our canna community.
I think there is a need for such a forum and I personally would volunteer to help moderate it if y'all would like.
I think everyone here knows how passionate I am about wanting to see cannabis legalized.
Just food for thought.

:peace:and love. Jimbo E

what do you mean by "ping"?

Nothing...just kind of like Smokin Mooses "bump" to try and get a reply from people.
I thought I was being ignored after a couple of hours without any kind of pro or con response.
I guess, "hello?" would have been more like what I should have said.
Sorry for the confusion.

here ya go jimbo.
420 ACTION - 420 Magazine

please remember our guidelines, no links to non sponsored vendors or communities.
only non profit organizations working to reform marijuana laws.

we will have some meetings on this new forum soon.
please stick to posting only about the 3 listed organizations for now, and keep them restricted to their respective forums.

more to come as soon as i get these other 420,000 things off my priority list!

thanks!

wow...Rob, you are so cool...bless you, my brother.
I will pray for you to have the strength, wisdom and patience to deal with your burdens of such a heavy load...you are so lucky to have such a killer staff at your disposal.
But I'm sure you already know that.
Please do not hesitate to ask for my help at any time. That goes for your wonderful staff as well.
Thank you so much, Jimbo E

yes, i know they rule, i raised them myself from seeds...lol
only took 15 years to get here, now it's time to kick some ass!
you can help by posting a shit load of information about those organizations, in their respective forums...
thanks brother!

yes, i know they rule, i raised them myself from seeds...lol
only took 15 years to get here, now it's time to kick some ass!
you can help by posting a shit load of information about those organizations, in their respective forums...
thanks brother!

Oh, you better believe I will brotha-man...I'm so stoked about it, I need to get high just to contain myself...lol

Back
Top Bottom