420 mag T-shirts?

Jimbo

Have y'all ever thought about putting out a 420 magazine T-Shirt for members to purchase?

I would personally love to sport a shirt with a 420 Magazine logo so I could represent my favorite place on the net.

It might even get some potential members to join up. Or at least inquire about us, which would open the door to talk about canna reform.

Just a thought :smokin:

Hell brother...I'll buy one, Let me get the $ situated and my bean debt payed down a bit.

Wish you had a 2X tho :smokin:

You might want to think about a better advertisement for your store on the front page...I'll bet they would go like hotcakes if it was seen with a pic of a shirt...you know, the first page you see there they are type of thing?
I want to see you make some well deserved $ for bringing us such a fine site!!!

Here is me and Ed Rosenthal in the Nimbin Hemp Embassy during Mardi Grass 2008. We had just smoked a phatty of Clever Man, so we are both veeery toasted and well baked lol. You can see my 420 Mag hoodie!

Mark_and_Rosenthal.JPG

And here I am with Michael Balderstone.

Mark_and_Michael_Balderstone.JPG

I have a 420 Mag hoodie and t-shirt. I wore them with pride at Mardi Grass in Nimbin, Australia. They look very cool, so order one!
Yea m8, but I'm not sure a 1X will fit my big ass...lol you know...the ol married man spare tire?...lol

If someone could come up with a banner like the 420mag ones, but for the 420store(have it link to the store), I would be happy to advertise it.

Yeah man thanks. I meant one that said 420store and then linked to the store. I've got a couple of the site ones already. I was just kind of throwing that idea around to see what everyone thought.

Yeah man thanks. I meant one that said 420store and then linked to the store. I've got a couple of the site ones already. I was just kind of throwing that idea around to see what everyone thought.

Post the store link in your signature here for all to see...cool? I would, but my signature page is filled up with the action links. :smokin:

Hell Yeah!!! Where'd you get that? If it came from the store site then I feel like the biggest jackass...

Well, I just highlighted it and copy/pasted it in here, but it didn't work in my signature page...I did however add the link to the bottom of my signature though (in case you didn't notice)
It's pretty easy to make a personalized signature like;
420 Store

see what I mean?

Well, I just highlighted it and copy/pasted it in here, but it didn't work in my signature page...I did however add the link to the bottom of my signature though (in case you didn't notice)
It's pretty easy to make a personalized signature like;
420 Store

Well thanks for at least getting me thinking. I can probably make one myself. It just might take awhile... that is, if that'd be okay with the site.

That's what I thought as well. I talked to him last night right before I left. Told him I would be sending some money by next week.

I still want a T-shirt, but an XL is kinda tight on me...I wonder if he has a 2X stuck back anywhere? I really want to represent 420 mag anywhere I go, so it may strike up conversations with people, so I can steer them here.
I think we should all represent our beloved site and most of all our passion for cannabis reform, openly, so everyone knows where we stand.
I read in a canna site somewhere (can't remember which one) but, it said that, wearing a T-shirt with a reform message is a killer way to strike up a conversation about awareness, and that is so true, if you think about it.
I mean, if you were out somewhere and saw a guy with a big pot leaf on his shirt, wouldn't you at least say to him, "cool shirt man"...I know I would.
So I just want to be a walking billboard for 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom