420 Chat room

BWC BayArea

Member of the Month: 3rd Place Winner
I was thinkin the other night "I wonder is there a chat room for this site,that would be perfect fo a stoner." I also think it'll help cut down on meaningless replies to posts and journals. It can give people a chance to socialize without taking away from a good post. N E 1 else feel the same? I'd love to hear some staff input.

:rollit:

there are so meny members that chat/shoutbox would be overloaded the hol time !

I guess if there were different rooms for different topics. Like grow support, where a person can get live, real time grow support. The couch could be another for people literally stuck on the couch w/ their laptop or just stoned and wanna talk about random stuff. Feel me?

Other (less distinguished) sites have unmoderated chat rooms... it would be a great place to talk it up in real time.

High everyone -

Presently the Mod Staff is charged with reading all public posts and visitor messages to ensure they are free from guidelines violations. Every violation has to be edited/deleted and the member advised.

This is done to ensure the site isn't shutdown for allowing hookups or for other problems.

We don't have the staff to expand our scope of work to include reviewing IRC chat logs as well.

Also, the real time nature of the chat feature is inherently at odds with what we must do to keep the site in good standing.

I was a monitor for a support chat and you have to stay glued to the screen for hours.....is this something a stoner would want to do? I guess if you had enough stash.....lol

Back
Top Bottom