420 Magazine's Mushroom Grow Diary of the Month: May 2024

No offense to any smokers out there however I'm glad im broke cuz I bought seeds or shrooms and not wasted it on booze and cigarettes...I'm gonna make 🍄 chocolate bars. Little bite sized ones..🤤🥰
Offense not taken and I know that I really need to quit. Especially since it’s shorting my life expectancy and the price is outrageously expensive. But I enjoy a cig with my morning coffee ☕️ n bowl. After meals n other activities. Smh CL🍀

Offense not taken and I know that I really need to quit. Especially since it’s shorting my life expectancy and the price is outrageously expensive. But I enjoy a cig with my morning coffee ☕️ n bowl. After meals n other activities. Smh CL🍀
I meant no harm. I love a good smoke with morning coffee 💚😇

No offense to any smokers out there however I'm glad im broke cuz I bought seeds or shrooms and not wasted it on booze and cigarettes...I'm gonna make 🍄 chocolate bars. Little bite sized ones..🤤🥰
Definitely no offense taken. I for sure see your point because I’m an addict in recovery. And instead of being broke because I spent my money on drugs. I now have a one bedroom apartment, bills paid and now I’m broke because I spent my money on equipment to grow smoke.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom