Critical 47

😠🥺
Been chopping the shit outta the Channel+ this morning, got to looking her over and noticed gray powder mildew crap on some of the leaves. So as any freaked out caretaker would do..I got the scissors out. Cut anything that was powdery looking in the slightest. As well as cut off all tiny fuckbuds. Stupid fuckin USB plug having ass bullshit. Grrrr..
There's not enough THC in my oxygen...I gotta sneak out to the shed and smoke an chill smoke and chill...read up on this PM and see if there's anything I can do.
She's half of what she was now.
I wanna cry.

Is PM a death sentence?? Should I just toss her in the fire now? So it doesn't infect any other plants? I gotta get high and study this.

Hope all yalls mornings have been a better one. Keep the coffee coming...I need a caffeine IV drip..heavy on the sweet cream...don't fail me now.
17157744923282430846897922659567.jpg

Awesome. Now I feel like a complete dick.
I wasn't aware that powdery mildew can be stopped and cured an that it's not good to have but it's not like being caged in alkatraz either 🙄.
Out of hast my internal emergency response team kicked into gear. I didn't have to go Leatherface on my poor channel+ after all.... fkn noob.
Was just looking out for the other girls health and wellness too.
I'm the person who loves unconditionally, and will sacrifice for the sake of others.

Just To be clear, you get bit and your turning, I'm gonna put you down as soon as I see the light leave your eyes. ❣️
I'd hope you'd do the same for me.

Idk I've always wondered if this is a good trait or..🤔... doesn't matter you wouldn't suffer. 😇

....I'm melting ..melting ...oooo............. 🫠..::fizzlez:::

What would you do?

Next step..on your side--Fungicide!
Let's fuck up some PM!! 💥💥 🔫 😈

Powdery mildew is not fatal to your cannabis plants, but it is damaging to plant health. Imagine it like running a marathon with the flu. You can do it, but you won’t perform at your best. Cannabis plants battling powdery mildew will produce less yield and put the purity and potency of your harvest at risk. When you notice trace amounts of powdery mildew, it can quickly become heavy in no time at all if it’s not addressed.

When left untreated, powdery mildew interrupts the function of the plant and its ability to properly transpire. Powdery mildew robs cannabis plants of water and nutrients. The plants weaken and flower production declines. As a cultivator, if your goal is to produce a quality product for end users, powdery mildew needs to be prevented and treated with both environmental controls and safe pesticides to maintain the health of your crop.
Screenshot_20240515_084927_Chrome.jpg

Powdery mildew is not fatal to your cannabis plants, but it is damaging to plant health. Imagine it like running a marathon with the flu. You can do it, but you won’t perform at your best. Cannabis plants battling powdery mildew will produce less yield and put the purity and potency of your harvest at risk. When you notice trace amounts of powdery mildew, it can quickly become heavy in no time at all if it’s not addressed.

When left untreated, powdery mildew interrupts the function of the plant and its ability to properly transpire. Powdery mildew robs cannabis plants of water and nutrients. The plants weaken and flower production declines. As a cultivator, if your goal is to produce a quality product for end users, powdery mildew needs to be prevented and treated with both environmental controls and safe pesticides to maintain the health of your crop.
Screenshot_20240515_084927_Chrome.jpg
Thank you thank you thank you ☺️
:hug::high-five:

Awesome. Now I feel like a complete dick.
I wasn't aware that powdery mildew can be stopped and cured an that it's not good to have but it's not like being caged in alkatraz either 🙄.
Out of hast my internal emergency response team kicked into gear. I didn't have to go Leatherface on my poor channel+ after all.... fkn noob.
Was just looking out for the other girls health and wellness too.
I'm the person who loves unconditionally, and will sacrifice for the sake of others.

Just To be clear, you get bit and your turning, I'm gonna put you down as soon as I see the light leave your eyes. ❣️
I'd hope you'd do the same for me.

Idk I've always wondered if this is a good trait or..🤔... doesn't matter you wouldn't suffer. 😇

....I'm melting ..melting ...oooo............. 🫠..::fizzlez:::

What would you do?

Next step..on your side--Fungicide!
Let's fuck up some PM!! 💥💥 🔫 😈
Biggest mistake growers make is panic, and react.

Good morning Jiggigirl!

My advice, not that you asked lol. Try not to overthink it or reinvent an already working grow wheel.

I find less is best. If you give a plant a few days it will often correct itself. Plants are designed to live and live well. I’m always shook at how complicated some members make their grows.

You defs gave them a good defol. And I shouldn’t think that will hurt them.

Good morning Jiggigirl!

My advice, not that you asked lol. Try not to overthink it or reinvent an already working grow wheel.

I find less is best. If you give a plant a few days it will often correct itself. Plants are designed to live and live well. I’m always shook at how complicated some members make their grows.

You defs gave them a good defol. And I shouldn’t think that will hurt them.
I appreciate it. 🙏🏻 Thank you

Whew, nice work Jiggi! I'd want you on my team! So InTheShed has PM issues and fixes. I saved one of his fixes. Glad you didn't go all the way!
I forgot that citrus acid kills fungus. In jail I would keep a hold of my orange peels and would rub the juice on my feet so I didn't contract any UFOs from the shower floor and other inmates.

Waiting for Amazon..weighed my options and learned some new methods. Citrus acids+. Cool stuff.

Screenshot_20240518_103849_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Gonna go with this for the time being. Looks good and safe. 🌈👍🏻💚

So far it hasn't spread too far, however it's better I just spray everyone, most infected first.
ive used that b4 my plantz didnt like it.

ive used that b4 my plantz didnt like it.
InTheShed gave me a formula made w citrus acid powder and soap/yukka powder to help w the PM. I will try his method as well.

@marcus611a how did your plants respond to it? Did it work? 😇 Hope everything is your world is going well 💚

It is not citric acid 2 level tsp per gallon distilled water. :lot-o-toke: 🍋
I meant citric acid. It's like powdered lemons and water. Which really is gonna kill the shit outta that PM! Lemon acid can kill a lot of fungal and bacteria. The soap or yukka allows for it to stick to the plant to dry.

Back
Top Bottom