GDB: Old Dog -- New Tricks

Sorry your GDBCloner® isn't living up to the hype but at least you've saved a CL for another day. And from the look of the pistil production I'd say your harvest order looks about right. Still will be interesting to so see how that plays out in the end!
I didn't even hype it, Shed!

I may have promoted it just a tad in order to tie my name to it, but that was only because it was during the period when @MrSauga was spying on my ops and stealing my ideas. :straightface:

Highya GDB,

Great looking buds you showed. Nicely frosted and getting fat! The overall picture was gorgeous! Very pretty cannabis ladies with lots of frost and plenty of pompoms! Very nice! Happy Smokin'
Thanks so much Bode. I'm happily smokin' at this very moment! :ganjamon:

Great story detective GDB! My better half lives for those times as well! I accommodate. :) We hit Grandmommy Purple every day! it's a good one, and I'm having a blast growing Apple Bettys as you know! Enjoy! @Herbies Seeds for the win!
Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Grandmommy Purple—it's definitely a favorite! And growing Apple Bettys sounds like a blast; we're excited for you! Happy growing 🔝

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying Grandmommy Purple—it's definitely a favorite! And growing Apple Bettys sounds like a blast; we're excited for you! Happy growing 🔝
You're welcome! I have a date every day with your Bruce Banner early in my lineup of cultivars as well! That one has me reaching for it first most days! What a magical blend of tastes and high! And what a yield!
Can't wait to get into the Dessert group! Thanks for your good work and generous gifting!

Hello all.

Blue Cindy - Flip 45
BC 5-15-24 F45 ss.jpg

Lemon Bubble - Flip 45
LB 5-15-24 F45 ss.jpg

One of my constant goals is to grow plants that self-support themselves all the way to the end.

I won't jinx myself by discussing it further! :Rasta:

PEACE

Hello all.

Blue Cindy - Flip 45
BC 5-15-24 F45 ss.jpg

Lemon Bubble - Flip 45
LB 5-15-24 F45 ss.jpg

One of my constant goals is to grow plants that self-support themselves all the way to the end.

I won't jinx myself by discussing it further! :Rasta:

PEACE
Those plants look amazing GDB, goals are good but ya can't beat a good flopping

Trala, do you prefer to be called a poet or a poetess? I know times have changed. :Rasta:
Well since you asked, I actually prefer to be called Trala Mother of Green Dragons, rescuer of bees, saviour of butterflies, liberator of lizards, rebirther of beetles, detangler of Praying Mantises/Manti, watchdog of worms, preserver of retarded wasps. Grandmother of the boy who loves bees, but poetess will do.

Thanks Tra. But I'm not a serious anything -- I live for laughter. And I'm certainly not a "grow legend."
Well I think you are! How does lolling grow legend sound?

lol
And -- from the past -- my last name is not Black. You're 0 for 3. 😁
O

M

G

Really?! If you tell me you’re not in fact a grand daddy I’ll feel so internetually deceived!

Well since you asked, I actually prefer to be called Trala Mother of Green Dragons, rescuer of bees, saviour of butterflies, liberator of lizards, rebirther of beetles, detangler of Praying Mantises/Manti, watchdog of worms, preserver of retarded wasps. Grandmother of the boy who loves bees, but poetess will do.
WooHoo!

I think you left some stuff out...?

Ladies are rocking brother 💪👌
at a guess BC looks like a full spread of 12" colas? Anyone else in on a guess the cola sizes? 😂

You're welcome! I have a date every day with your Bruce Banner early in my lineup of cultivars as well! That one has me reaching for it first most days! What a magical blend of tastes and high! And what a yield!
Can't wait to get into the Dessert group! Thanks for your good work and generous gifting!
Wow, we’re so glad to hear that Bruce Banner is making your daily lineup—what an amazing choice! It’s great to know you’re enjoying the flavors and the yield. The Dessert group is going to be a treat for sure!

Thank you for your kind words and for being a part of the Herbies Seeds community. Happy growing, and feel free to reach out anytime!

Good morning gang.

It's Flip 44 for the New Trick girls and I have a few pics tracking the progress of the flowers. I'm currently trying to hold their DLI steady in the 38-40 range. I'm running the Phlizon FD8000 at 60%, approximately 18 inches above the canopy. Temps are usually between 78-80F and humidity lingers around 50%. I'm running my large dehuie but it's just outright damp in my basement at the moment.

Blue Cindy:

Based on her looks now she may be the last to finish.
BC 5-13-24 F43 bud.jpg

Hash Lover:

I love her.
HL 5-13-24 F43 bud.jpg

Lemon Bubble:

The most advanced. She continues to show some blemishes on her leaves but I think I'm seeing some improvement. She's highly likely to finish first.
LB 5-13-24 F43 bud.jpg

Tent Shot:
NT 5-13-24 F44 sidedoor lbls.jpg

All have plenty of elbow room!

BTW, the other night I took the HL & LB off of their risers because I thought all the plants had somehow become relatively the same height. Well, when I looked at them the next day I just chalked that notion up as yet another Stoner Moment and maybe a cross-eyed one. They're now back on the risers! :)

------------------------------

It's been really slow going on the cuts that I've taken. I took 4 from the Cosmic Lights and just saw roots appear from the plug of one of them yesterday. When I topped the 2 Fat Kid's Cakes (from Phase II) I plugged them. This morning one of them has started pushing out roots.

I don't why it's taking them so long to strike! The two cuts I took from the Hash Lover (Phase II), I just tossed into a solo cup of tap water with no additional prep work, and they were the quickest to root. No wonder sales of my GDBCloner® never took off. :straightface:

I don't know, SOG. I think I outdid myself on the DimMeter this time. After I received the 2nd gizmo and she again said it was inside, I should have realized she was probably right. But, no, I had to contact Herbies. DOH!

Never thought it worthless, Shed. The gizmo functions!

I know I am, Stunger! :)

Ha! Subtlety is not her strong suit, uh? 😁

Ha! I definitely would have opened that, Crusher! 👀

Thanks Herbies. You guys go above and beyond! :thumb:

Ditto!

Thanks Stone. I too accommodate -- far too often! 😁

That's good to hear about Grandmommy! :Rasta:

It's been 37 years since we tied the knot, Tim. But we were together for about 6 years prior to getting married. She's mostly a peach, with very brief spells of sometimes being a rock! :)

Thanks for your visit.

PEACE
What beautiful plants you have over there, just amazing :) It's nice to see that you are actively monitoring and caring for your girls, and your attention to detail is impressive! Keep up the good work!

I didn't even hype it, Shed!

I may have promoted it just a tad in order to tie my name to it, but that was only because it was during the period when @MrSauga was spying on my ops and stealing my ideas. :straightface:
Ugh! Those "ideas" you are referring to got me nowhere. I tried selling most of them, but folks looked at me, laughed, then walked away. However, several of them inquired about grommets and tents with double acting zippers. These my friend, these are the money makers. I even went as far as having a patent shoe applied to most of the ideas I came up with. So, there you have it.
Did I say hi yet? Hello. You were dreaming about me, weren't you?

Back
Top Bottom