Herbie's Beans - Black Widow And Super Skunk

First bud harvested šŸ˜Ž sweet island skunk

@In The Shed Cease , a GREAT prevention But if your plants get the Ickies it doesn't work so good$90 on Amazon i do a good drench 1 a week and a foilar

IMG20240528161900_BURST002.jpg

IMG20240528161935.jpg

IMG20240528161900_BURST000_COVER.jpg

IMG20240528161852.jpg

IMG20240528161917.jpg

IMG20240528162323.jpg

Gotta prep for winter all summer! And doing that looks easier than harvesting all those frosty flowers. :)

a GREAT prevention But if your plants get the Ickies it doesn't work so good$90 on Amazon i do a good drench 1 a week and a foilar
Do you normally get PM where you are? It seems pervasive by me, and the interior of the huge podocarpus bush I just trimmed two green-bins-worth off had the fluffy (downy?) type on it. If the Cease doesn't kill it, what would you use?

Or would it be neem in veg and then Cease in flower? And what about their statement about alternating with their pot-bicarb mix for PM? Not that you're actually repping the company! :laugh:

Gotta prep for winter all summer! And doing that looks easier than harvesting all those frosty flowers. :)

Do you normally get PM where you are? It seems pervasive by me, and the interior of the huge podocarpus bush I just trimmed two green-bins-worth off had the fluffy (downy?) type on it. If the Cease doesn't kill it, what would you use?

Or would it be neem in veg and then Cease in flower? And what about their statement about alternating with their pot-bicarb mix for PM? Not that you're actually repping the company! :laugh:
Powdery mildew every year here and its been getting worse as the humidity climbs bud rot to. It used to be we didn't worry about that here so much but here in the last 10 years its gotten REALLY BAD! Myself i use a karanja oil for killing and suffocating the stuff but its hard on tge beneficial insects but if its on say my lillac bushes and it's REALLY BAD i might use copper but but never do i use chemicals on my herb plants and as for the cease you need to start right away drenching and foiling I do switch it up a little with the bi carb over the coarse of the season (raising ph to like 8.0 on spraying) and or milk but usually the cease works fine and no im not a company rep i just like to share good products that work and are safe for us and the environment and trust me ive tried alot of them, poison and everything and this is the safest most effective product ive found for prevention.
I'm its been so prevalent here I just do it without thinking about it anymore!āœŒļø

Bud rot overwinters ,starts in the soil, pops open ,then the spores spread its usually shows up on the lower stems first
Powdered mildew over winters as well and its best to burn anything infected with either of them or it'll just come back plus like i say my neighbor breeds the shit i see it all over his hydrangeas and the winds blow his shit right over here and he doesn't even know what it is hes a FUCKIN IDIOT (I don't like using that term) but its the best description for that guy!

Back
Top Bottom