Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Wrong pictures. These are today pictures

D81EADBA-A812-44FD-8768-E4935DD73CD7.jpeg

4D791616-C2D1-465A-8172-2C0B6B413654.jpeg

AFA7FEA0-2E3E-46FE-9338-263F8C46C8ED.jpeg

64AAB3A2-10E3-476B-BBDE-E8648C6629E0.jpeg

8F73E60D-D85B-42FE-BB47-B3521E6F8546.jpeg

Definitely don't move them like last year when the roots tore out of the soil! And I can almost guarantee that keeping them in 15 gallon pots won't keep them small. Only training will do that. I've seen some big plants in small pots, and it usually just means you have to water them really often. :)
Gawd, you hit home on that one. I have a plant in a 3 gallon fabric pot that is out of control with growth and I have to water her every day, we're not even through week 3 of flower.
Mind you, I'm not complaining.......just agreeing. LOL

Highya KL,

Your seedlings are looking fine. It's always surprising to me how fast they get big! They're not far from going outdoors, are they? They they'll really take off! Happy Smokin'

Highya KL,

Your seedlings are looking fine. It's always surprising to me how fast they get big! They're not far from going outdoors, are they? They they'll really take off! Happy Smokin'
Thanks, Bode they will be up potted 1 time before outdoors. 🍋

Good morning 420 I have a question for you tent growers. What is better having your inline fan as intake or exhaust. 🍋
Both Keith.

And unless you are trying to automate things from the start, you can get a basic Vivosun inline fan with a speed controller for about $30. You'll probably want 2 of those, one to blow in and one to blow out.

My tent and inline fan will be here by next Tuesday and the light by Wednesday. I am so excited. I do not know if I will set it all right up or wait. Who am I kidding set it up and put my plants in it. 🍋
I’m only running an exhaust fan. It keeps the temperature down n humidity down. CL🍀

Both Keith.
Thanks, GDB I am getting a speed controller with the fan. Does the fan controller control both in and out or just one way. If I need an inline fan for intake and one for exhaust I will need to wait for a second one or do like Capt. and have one for exhaust. 🍋

Back
Top Bottom