Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Comparative By Baron Von Blurple

Das Klones

Its been a week since the last update and in that time I was looking to see if I could expedite some growth in the lowers by stripping most of the fan leaves from the 2 plants.

Speaking purely on opinion and have no scientific numbers to back any of this up, I would say that I have marginally spurred on the lowers. Enough to say that these clones are probably double the size of what I normally end up making.

Now you could go on to say that time probably had more to do with it than any coercion I initiated....and I wouldnt argue too hard against that. But, there is no denying that my clones, this time around, are larger.

If you are at all interested at how I went about making my clones, You will find my process here.

Also of note worth mentioning, I am of the opinion that I have 2 phenos here. The first one, a more Indica leaning, greener, ruffled fan leaf pheno. And the second, a slightly more sativa leaning, less green, smaller fans, weepy pheno.

I took 3 lowers and 1 topper from each of the plants, snugged up the seedstarter mat to the Humditorium and hopefully in 10 days or so we see some porcupine bundles.

The topped clone on the left, and a lower branch clone on the right.

Stay funky Bros!

Back
Top Bottom