Skywalker Og

Hey everyone been a lil over a year since I been here but I'm back with new grow set and new strain. As you seen in the title Sky Walker Og is the Strain.

20240516_220232.jpg

20240516_220231.jpg

Here's my journal layout though.

Strain - Sky Walker Og from Ilovegrowingmarijuana
Grow tent - Vivosun 32x32x60 inch
Grow light - Vivosun 150 Watt built-in Intergrated Circulation Fan
Ventilation System - Vivosun AeroZesh G4 Incline Fan
Pots - Vivosun Fibric 3 gallon than 5 gallon pots might do 5 only we'll see
Smart system - Vivosun Smart Environment Control Hub ; program all units from one system control and see outside/inside temp and humidity
Soil - Mother Earth Soil with a mix of some stuff called SuperSoil Brand
Nutrients - FoxFarm Trio

Tools -
pH meter
3 in 1 TDS ES and Temp Meter
Plant soil moisture and tester combo

WEEK 1 -
It's been a week since germination girls are looking good. I did knock of a cup we'll moving stuff around to build tent up tonight. Hopefully she's good but I'll post another picture tomorrow or Saturday with the finally touch up just waiting for my Vivosun control system. Share the post and keep up with my journal to see the fianlly magic this time I will be posted end RESULT

Grow light - Vivosun Aerolight SE 150 Watt built-in Intergrated Circulation Fan
Smart system - Vivosun Smart Environment Control Hub ; program all units from one system control and see outside/inside temp and humidity
Nutrients - FoxFarm Trio

Tools -
pH meter

Got a couple questions guys. I'll be doing my first feeding on Friday. So this my first time actually keeping track of pH and ppm levels in water. I know the pH levels but what ppm levels should I give me plants during each stages of growth, please let me know thank you.

Got a couple questions guys. I'll be doing my first feeding on Friday. So this my first time actually keeping track of pH and ppm levels in water. I know the pH levels but what ppm levels should I give me plants during each stages of growth, please let me know thank you.
Great start my friend :thumb:
Seedlings I give 1/4 to 1/2 strength nutrients 300 ppm say. Depending on the ppm of your plain water.
Young girls get 1/2 to 3/4 strength nutrients in 500 ppm range.
After a couple weeks I usually work up to full strength nutrients.
Being in soil though you shouldn't need nutrients until they are a month old.
If the soil is decent!
Do you know how to water properly?
Ph if you set it should be close to 6.3.:Namaste:
Anything I can help with let me know.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Thanks @Bill284 honestly I have the pH level to a good understanding now. It's just when I was looking up ppm it I seen people say anywhere bro 200 to as high as 500 for a seedling. I just wanted more of a better range to aim for from some one with better experience!

Thanks @Bill284 honestly I have the pH level to a good understanding now. It's just when I was looking up ppm it I seen people say anywhere bro 200 to as high as 500 for a seedling. I just wanted more of a better range to aim for from some one with better experience!
Sounds good :thumb:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So I been trying keep the temp in grow room between 70 to 75 but it's been hard I got it in the basement so it's cooler down their and I did get a space heater but as soon as it's on it gets 90 plus in the tent. The temps in my grow room maintain between 65 to high 69s will these temps have a big impact of my seedlings or are this passable temps?

So I been trying keep the temp in grow room between 70 to 75 but it's been hard I got it in the basement so it's cooler down their and I did get a space heater but as soon as it's on it gets 90 plus in the tent. The temps in my grow room maintain between 65 to high 69s will these temps have a big impact of my seedlings or are this passable temps?
The oil filled radiators are good for inside tents.
Otherwise use the space heater outside the tent in a lung room setup. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

The oil filled radiators are good for inside tents.
Otherwise use the space heater outside the tent in a lung room setup. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎
Thank you so much for this simple solution now the temperature are maintaining 73, as the humidity between 73-74!

Nutrients - FoxFarm Trio

Tools -
pH meter

Seedling - Day 8 in Soil

Hey just how's it going?! Girls are looks good do my first feeding of the Tiger Bloom about a hour ago and it looks like the girls took it up good so far. Keep you updated on any changes but as I said ill post a least once a week. Also, here's a layout of my control system. Can operat from the app anywhere anytime!!!

20240524_212727.jpg

20240524_212725.jpg

Screenshot_20240524_214728_VIVOSUN.jpg

Nutrients - FoxFarm Trio

Tools -
pH meter

Seedling - Day 8 in Soil

Hey just how's it going?! Girls are looks good do my first feeding of the Tiger Bloom about a hour ago and it looks like the girls took it up good so far. Keep you updated on any changes but as I said ill post a least once a week. Also, here's a layout of my control system. Can operat from the app anywhere anytime!!!

20240524_212727.jpg

20240524_212725.jpg

Screenshot_20240524_214728_VIVOSUN.jpg
Looks good.
You have holes in those Styrofoam cups?

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

So quick question, I been reading more in the VPD ( Vapor Pressure Deficit ) honestly never knew about this until this grow and I seen it on the Grow System Screen. My question is would it be better just to look at the VPD only, then adjust the temp and humidity base of that since I mean the Temp and Humidity make the VPD? Main reason I ask is I been so much more worried about keeping the temp and humidity in control but the VPD is within range of being good base of the temp and humidity levels. There's times when the Temp is high and Humidity Low or Vice versa I been use to keeping those in range trying open and close tent because their not in the range as they should be but after learning about VPD as long as that's in range it should good right?

Leaf-Vapor-Pressure-Deficit-VPD-0.jpg

So quick question, I been reading more in the VPD ( Vapor Pressure Deficit ) honestly never knew about this until this grow and I seen it on the Grow System Screen. My question is would it be better just to look at the VPD only, then adjust the temp and humidity base of that since I mean the Temp and Humidity make the VPD? Main reason I ask is I been so much more worried about keeping the temp and humidity in control but the VPD is within range of being good base of the temp and humidity levels. There's times when the Temp is high and Humidity Low or Vice versa I been use to keeping those in range trying open and close tent because their not in the range as they should be but after learning about VPD as long as that's in range it should good right?
The only thing you can control is temp and rh. :Namaste:
VPD will always fluctuate based on those 2 parameters.
Just try and keep temp in low 80's and rh at 55%ish.
If you stay close to that as you can vpd will be good.:thumb:
So just keep the environment as good as possible with lots of air flow.
Girls will be happy.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

I just updated my other post with a chart can you look at it and give me your opinion. I have always been keeping my temps and humidity in control but after reading more on the VPD it opened my mind into a different way of looking at my grow area. Also, my Seedling is only 2 weeks old in soil l, is it fine to bring the humidity levels that low at this time of life?

Back
Top Bottom