Toydollz's Amnesia Haze Autoflower From Rocket Seeds' Crop King Seeds Grow Diary

Good night! It has been a FANTASTIC 3 day weekend. (I now have 7 plants in order to give @passithere room in his grow tent. So now he has 6 and I have 7, instead of the other way around. We will be getting his tent the exhaust fan setup soon. And I will be getting a clip on fan. Will buy a smart one just because the dumb ones don't rotate.

20240527_210502.jpg

20240527_210238.jpg

Good night! It has been a FANTASTIC 3 day weekend. (I now have 7 plants in order to give @passithere room in his grow tent. So now he has 6 and I have 7, instead of the other way around. We will be getting his tent the exhaust fan setup soon. And I will be getting a clip on fan. Will buy a smart one just because the dumb ones don't rotate.

20240527_210502.jpg

20240527_210238.jpg
My fans were very hurt by you saying that fans that didn’t rotate were dumb. lol 😂 But you definitely get what you pay for and for 4 bucks a piece they move the air better than nothing. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

My fans were very hurt by you saying that fans that didn’t rotate were dumb. lol 😂 But you definitely get what you pay for and for 4 bucks a piece they move the air better than nothing. Lmao 😂 CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
LOL! I meant oscillates. The vivosun fans that don't oscillate also don't happen to be smart fans. The ones that oscillate also connect to the growhub (thus, "smart") that we will soon have.

LOL! I meant oscillates. The vivosun fans that don't oscillate also don't happen to be smart fans. The ones that oscillate also connect to the growhub (thus, "smart") that we will soon have.
I know what you meant, but that was my attempt at being funny. You’re off to great start with setting up your tent. I think you have a very bright future ahead in growing some high quality weed. CL🍀

I know what you meant, but that was my attempt at being funny. You’re off to great start with setting up your tent. I think you have a very bright future ahead in growing some high quality weed. CL🍀
Aw thank you, CL! It will indeed be so much nicer once we have all the supplies we need. This is SO much fun.

Back
Top Bottom