1 leaf?

IneedWeed420

i dont get this shit. ok i got one plant growin and its budding and shit but it went from 9 leafs to 7 to 5 to 3 now all the new leafs are just one finger leaf. and plus iv been only growin one plant and its a fuckin hermi but i came to live with it. and im only using 3 25 watts florecent light. 2 red and one blue spectrum. and iv been growin this bitch since late july of 05 and it still aint fuckin done. i started flowering oct 3. and i got the seeds from some bad weed. is my plant retarted or something?:hmmmm:

the plant is doin fine and shit but i done get it why theres only 1 leaf? its buddin and shit too. and one more question about the buds, almost all the hairs are red but do the leafs and shit from all the other stems make out the buds and they form when u dry them or wat? and theres crystals growin on the leafs and stems but arent amber red yet i dont think. i had a fuckin magnifyin glass but i lost that shit.

All the buds are red?Like amber and frizzed?Dude your past harvest time.You should harvest before it dies.That plant sounds like it is at the end of its life cycle.I did not understand your question on the second part.Maybe its because I am very hgh.

naw. the bud is the bud. when its time to harvest you pick of the stems and leaves that arent part of the bud. you can save em and make hash, canna-oil, cannabutter, ect. anyway. like the plants on your bud are one leaved or are ALL of your leaves doing that? and urdedpal is right, its past time to harvest. i really dont know what is wrong with your plant. you must have gotten a plant with down's syndrome or something. haha. if you have been growing since then i think that....wait, i dont know what to think. that shit is WACK! ive never heard of anything taking nearly a year to grow. anyway. juss cut the plant, cure it, smoke it and tell us what you think. was it worth the wait? take care.

Back
Top Bottom