15-Plus Strain First Indoor Soil Grow

buddmaster

hi I'm starting this journal in look for any help or any sort of input through out my grow ok so heres the basics ive bin vegging 30 plants for about 2months and a half now and switched 20 of them yesterday to twelve twelve lighting

the strains are:

kalishnicova/jamaicanbubble/red/sweet tooth/grapefruit kush/Jamaican#1/Jamaican#2/purple haze/bubblegum#1/bubblegum#2/
whiteberry/AL/tuna(hindu kush)/purplekush/pineapple chunck/U.F.O./and one lemon haze clone :p

the size pots im using at first are 3x3x4 and im gonna eventually switch them all to 2 gallon pots.

my soil is 40%plain soil 25%vermiculite 35%perlite

ive bin using three part general hydroponics advanced nutrient system for the first week I used Schultz liquid plant food 10/15/10 for the two month veg period

currently lugging water from a source ph'd at 6.0 because my towns water has chlorine and I had major problems at the beginning so not too sure about using it again

my waters hardness is around 1100 I was wondering if that was too high if anyone could chip in on that plz and thx

I don't have the room temps/humidity yet but ill be buying a thermometer shortly

I am working with a 8by 10 foot room height is 8 feet I separated the room with plastic reflective isolation made a 5 by 4 foot veg room and a 8 by 6 foot flower room I also have a closet in the flower room approximetly 8 by 2 by 8 feet where my fans and tubbing will be passing for my exaust that I will have eventually

my lights in the veg room conclude of 8 6000k cfls and 6 t8 flurescents 4100k for a total of 336 watts

my flower room has one 400w hps and a 70w hps on the side helps a bit for penetration

so that's pretty much all the info if theres any questions or things ive forgot to mention plz add in ill be documenting this till they end hoping for help tips and any kind of input on my methods

heres the day3 12/12

WIN_20160501_22_37_27_Pro.jpg

ive bin trying to figure out how to post pictures since yesterday I was able to upload pics to my members gallery but when I write a message I don't have any camera icon or any my photos option to click on to plz help with this so I can get this thread moving

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom