1st Grow 400Watt x2 - DWC - Jack Herer x2 - Mad Scientist x JackBerry x2 & 1 Unknown

envisiontat2

This is my first DWC attempt. And I have only grown in soil twice prior to this. I have some work to do in the grow space- reflective walls and floor. Getting rdy to grab some rolls of reflective white plastic to line them.

Grow Space - Space is 6l x 4w x 7h, using 3x4 space to grow. The room has 50% of 24,000 btu AC channeled in, with 3- 10" fans to circulate air, and this maintains temps between 69*F - 84*F. RH fluctuates between 26% and 56%. Thinking I may need to add in humidifier?!

The strains are: - 1x Unknown strain (clone)
2x Jack Herrer (Fem Seed)
2x Mad Scientist x Jackberry (Fem Seed)

Clone Cut 6/11, Seeds germinated 6/16, all went into pots 6/21

Tank - 18 gallon, holding 12 gallons distilled water. PH fluctuates 5.7-6.1, tank temp fluctuates 66*F-70*F.
Using 2x AquaCulture 40-60 gal. dual-port air pumps, 1x Terrafin AR-8000 170 gal. quad-port air pump. I have 1x 5" air disk, 2x 12" air stones, and 2x 6" air stones.

Nutes GH- Flora 3 prt schedule + .5 tsp Epsom salt per gal.

Started ppm @120, then stepped up prgressively- 250, 400, 900, 1300ppm is current ppm reading, PH 5.8, 68*F
Just did 4th flush.

Lighting- 2x 400watt dimmable MH/HPS w/ Wing reflector Using MH in one and HPS in the other (side by side ).

So these are the basics- hows it sound? any tips and comments appreciated.
7_9.jpg
7_19c.jpg
7_19b.jpg
7_19.jpg
7_16e.jpg
7_16d.jpg
7_16c.jpg
7_16b.jpg
7_16.jpg
7_111.jpg
7_10b.jpg
7_10.jpg

Re: 1st Grow 400Watt x2 - DWC - Jack Herer x2 - Mad Scientist x JackBerry x2 & 1 Unk

subscribed. i would plant 2 plants maximum per container that you use as a reservoir, plants will rapidly fill the area as you are finding out. have a look at my grow journal and see how my one plant has grown to 2 feet in width in soiless mixture in a 5 gallon pot. you should add your grow journal to your signature so it is easy for other members to find. to add your grow journal to your signature, go to top right, Settings>Settings, left hand side, My Settings>Edit Signature, copy the web address from your first page and paste it into the open window.

Re: 1st Grow 400Watt x2 - DWC - Jack Herer x2 - Mad Scientist x JackBerry x2 & 1 Unkn

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom