1st Grow Advice (also LED Light?)

fatdizz

Aloha! tha names dizzle from the islands and I am brand spankin new to dis community and board! so ima first off start by sayin wuts up and glad to be on board.

On a current grow that I have started today, I wanted to fine tune a few questions/concerned that I have

I currently have an Strawberry Cough Strain I am looking to grow indoors. I have currently planted 9 seeds today (already germinated) and I am looking for some advice on an LED Light for Flowering.

This is technically my 2nd grow, and still learning! Thanks to local support, I have a good direction, and great advice.

STATS
Growroom: TBD, Have an 7x9x6.5 Area to play with. I have an 1x2x3 Shelf had at home and lined it with mylar for my seedlings & Veg cycle. I can always use/build another area, I jus was quite eager to get my hands wet!
Soiless: Roots Organic Coco w/Guano, worm castings etc
Goal: Body Stone, Nice aroma, Finish from start to finish

I am trying to be quite simple on this grow, yet keeping important factors such as pH and temperatures consistant.

For my seedlings wen they sprout (hopefully by 9/2/10), Will go under Hydrofarms 2 Foot 4 Tube T5 High Output Lights. I noticed that this light produces really high heat build-up and tempatures tend to hit 90F degree's. and humidity stays around 50%, which I would like to raise to about 70% at about 80F degrees.

And finally, my biggest question for now, is I am researching all day on this forum, and I would love sum great suggestions on an reputable LED Light. Again I would love to grow anywhere between 4 and 8 plants (Flowering) at a time.

I have researched a few websites both recommend on this forum and just outside research and I have come down to about 3 Lights that I have been convinced are of great quatlity and great experience.

StealthGrow LED Lights
Advanced LED Lights
Grow LED Hygro Lights

Again, I would love to use the LED's for flowering my plants wen tha time is right, however I would not be against using it for my Veg cycle. I have read SettingSun's and other members posts and mainly i've seen everyone loving LED's for the sheer purpose of Vegging their ladies.

Any suggestions would be great! and I am sorry if this is a repeated questions and I do not intend to be disrespectful to anyone. I just do this for tha love of it!

Mahalozzz!

Back
Top Bottom