1st time grow HELP PLEASE!

ueno

i have a beautiful chronic plant about 3 feet and now its in flowering mode its started budding it was smelling lovely and had nice orange hairs now i tried to put it in a biger grow room its dying it has no smell and the orange hairs are turnig brown I need help with a bigger growroom and how can i prevent my Girl from dying

dreamzcam042.jpg

dreamzcam013.jpg

B4 i got her she wasnt in proper light or watered for about a week. I made a desperation growbox n its too small, I only have one light, n I'm not too sure about the soil. Any suggestions.....

PS....this is my first plant, i dont wanna start on a bad note! Please Help.

need to see a picture of your room make sure you have a 400-1000watt medal hylight and just feed some good nutrients to it but keep me update on the plants

need to see a picture of your room make sure you have a 400-1000watt medal hylight and just feed some good nutrients to it but keep me update on the plants
HUH? What the heck does he have to have a MH for? And why does it have to be a 400watter or bigger? While a mh will work, the best light for flowering is a HPS.

To the OP. Something is stressing your plant. We need to know details about your room (light type, temps, humidity, fan types etc.) what your feeding it. How often and how strong and what PH? You know...all the basics. Pics help too. The ones you posted look fine. Is the problem showing in them?

Back
Top Bottom