2 sets of seeds for new grow?

mcrog

I have about 16 random dank seeds and $100 order of fem'd seeds coming in the mail. We are building a new 4x4 grow box with about $600 worth of supplies from HTG. Since this is a new grow box I'm concerned we may not have all the kinks worked out. I'm leaning towards using 8 or so random seeds the go round. But I'm also anxious to use some of the seeds we ordered. Anyone want to comment on what they would do?

Thanks!:ganjamon:

Space will be a big issue. When I setup my grow area I did a 24 hour dry run to make sure everything functioned properly and my temps stayed in check. Build your box and do the same. Run it minus any plants to make sure you are good to go. If all is well I would do a mixed grow. A couple of bought seeds and a couple of bag seeds.

Thanks for the feedback...I think we should try a few of both sets. We should have the box finished this week and will do a dry run. One question I have now is where are my fem seeds I ordered??? Here is the track and confirm from USPS...I'm hoping it's just the inefficiencies of the post office. Has anyone had this happen with orders from the Uk?

Detailed Results:

Class: First-Class Mail International
Service(s): International Letter

Delivered, January 11, 2010, 11:43 am
Arrival at Unit, January 11, 2010, 9:11 am
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Back
Top Bottom