25 Grams .

420AM&PM

Here is 25 grams out of and ounce that i bought friday, i dont know, this bud really dont look that good, and there was quite a bit of shake, but even the shakey shit got me fuckin ripped. I dont know what kinda bud this was, but there was a few nice sized buds, and a shit load of small round buds ....

100_17141.JPG

This pic didnt really come out like i wanted it lol ...

100_17161.JPG

Now that i have nice digi scales ive been selling alot, getting these kind of oz's for 180 you can definetly make some money ..... My buddy liveed in a town like and hour south of here, he told me there oz's where going for like 220-260 .... Thats insane, the most ive ever payed for and oz is 210 ... and that was when it was really dry ...

Re: 25 Grams ...

i live in ny an 180 for an o is not bad at all. alot of dealers here sell there o's of haze and diesel for like 300 yeah its really pricey but i dont pay that much.

what kinda stuff are u getting KL?

i know what u mean. ive been getting some haze and on occasion some white widow which is really great but prices are ridiculous. i am seriously considering about making a my own grow room and just start smoking my own herb.

wow didnt think it would be that cheap to grow. ive decided to go out tommorrow and get the materials. thx for the hints

Back
Top Bottom