2nd Grow Ideas? Autos, Photo's, 12/12 From Seed?

Cannbidoscar

Just finishing up my first grow. 2 NL autos that I doubt will yield 1oz dry due to rookie mistakes. Now my aim is to stay self sufficient and maybe make a little $$$ to cover production. I'm growing in a 2' x 4' x 6' closet using a 300w dual spectrum cfl and before I start I'll be adding some mylar and either 2x150w cfl's for side lighting or a 250w hps. Any advice on the best way to do this? I would ideally like to try different strains so I was thinking either 12/12 from seed photos or more autos. Or would I be better off picking a few strains and use fimming/lst to maximize yield to keep myself stocked between harvests? All opinions welcome.

I am a fan of soft pinch topping and fimming it really helps to get a lot of heads up top! I my self am a fan of hps because of the light penetration vs cfl ' just my opinion!

Not really man just find the new growth and cut about 2 3rds of it off leaving a tea cup shape! It's really easy to do just make sure your pruners/razor blade is extremely sharp for a nice clean cut! You may be able to squeeze a 600w hid hood in there! Check this link out! FIMming vs Topping

Scrog would give you a good yield, the method is for simplicity and abundance X10, what ever you decide veg for as long as you can if you want a plentiful harvest.:lot-o-toke:

Thanks for the advice guys, I should be able to squeeze in 8-10 weeks of veg before the cold, dry winter air screws me. And I can also leave the door open during lights on to help with heat build-up. I think I should have the height for indica with fimming/scrog and a hps. Think my usable height is closer to 5'.

Back
Top Bottom