35N latitude/Outside soil grow... Any and all tips for high heat

TIDALWAVE

Have some auto's and some feminized seeds that are going in the ground. I've done butt loads of research and have everything planned out but I would like to hear from people who have grown at this latitude and in high heat. Is there anything to amend the soil with for better protection against the heat? Any nutrients or additives that the plant will need more of? This is a water only soil grow with only organic material. I do have nutes to counteract any deficiencies but that would go against the concept of this grow. Also these plants will grow from indoors to outdoors before flowering, probably at 3-4 weeks old, but the heat will be very present when that happens so I would like to give all the babies a chance. Any tips welcome thank you!

Soil Amendments:

Blood Meal/Bone Meal/Kelp Meal/Crab Meal/Bat Guano/Worm Castings/Sulfate of Potash/Dolomite Lime/Azomite Rock Dust

WILL NOT USE BIRD GUANO

Medium:
Ancient Forest Humus/Black Gold Soil/Perlite

Strains:
Auto Black Cream
Feminized Incredible Bulk
Sour Diesel
Mango Kush

Any suggestions for high heat outdoor strains are welcome too

You add more peat, compost and biochar. These will hold much more water than your usual soil. Half of these additives I would drop. You need low levels of phosphorus and potassium, and a little bit ore nitrogen + a lot of minerals, that's it. Otherwise you're gonna cut into quality of your smoke, bring a lot of insects, and screw up the taste.

You can use biochar, compost or polymers to get on with heat.

Back
Top Bottom