420Granny's Outdoor Promix Bag Seed Journal — Fall 2013

420Granny

This is my first attempt at a grow journal. My new girl started flowering so I pruned her to get her back in veg. More germinating. Will put them in the same growing medium. Weather will determine whether they spend most of their time outdoors or under lights in a spare room. Will post more photos once she's back in veg.

# of plants — one in the pot and 3 more germinating
What strain is it? Just some random bagseed
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Probably Indica, though I have no way of knowing for sure.
Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Went quickly from Veg to Flower d/t not enough light. Pruned down 3 nodes to throw back into veg.
If in Veg... For how long? She's maybe 2 months old
If in Flower stage... For how long? She was in flower for a week before I realized what was happening and sought advice.
Indoor or outdoor? Combination. Outdoors during the day as long as weather permits but she'll be under light for 24 hrs for a bit.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If soil... what is in your mix? Promix
If soil... What size pot? Starting in 2 gallon pot
Size of light? Erm...not sure. I just have it under a single cfl fixture
Is it aircooled? Just using a ceiling fan on low to stir up the air
Temp of Room/cab? Between 78 and 80
RH of Room/cab? I have no idea what this means.
PH of media or res? Neutral?
Any Pests ? None
How often are you watering? Weekly or as needed
Type and strength of ferts used? Just MiracleGro at the moment

Hi 420Granny.

Excited to see you start a journal and definitely interested in following along!

Curious what size container you have her in?

Hi 420Granny.

Excited to see you start a journal and definitely interested in following along!

Curious what size container you have her in?

Oops! Right now she's in a 2.5 gallon nursery container. As soon as I see how she reacts to the pruning, will put her in a 20 gallon pot. Already seeing two new little leaves so feeling good about her chances. Just don't want to stress her out.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom