900W LED Grow

BCakes413

420 Member
Space: 4x4x6 Tent

Lights: 3x300w LED

Airflow: 2xVentech 6" 240cfm with carbon filter attached to outtake, 2x small oscillating fans on opposite corners of tent

Medium: Foxfarm Happy Frog soil in 5 gallon fabric pots

Nutrients: Foxfarm trio at chart strength

Additional Supplements: Molasses solution at 1 tsp/gallon during flower

Strain: Blueberry from Ontario Seed Bank

PH: Ranged between 6.2-6.8

Temperature: Average 75°f

RH: Average 65%

This is my first indoor led grow. 5 seeds were started on 3-8-2017 with 100% germination. They were flipped into flowering after 31 days of vegetative growth. The following pictures are from the first week of veg and I will add posts with daily pictures of progress on a weekly basis for a 7 picture per post format with notes in the post heading. Any additional pictures with notes will be on a single picture a post basis. Ok, technical details now mentioned, let's get to the fun stuff!

Airflow: 2xVentech 6" 240cfm with carbon filter attached to outtake, 2x small oscillating fans on opposite corners of tent

This is my first indoor led grow. 5 seeds were started on 3-8-2017 with 100% germination. They were flipped into flowering after 31 days of vegetative growth. The following pictures are from the first week of veg and I will add posts with daily pictures of progress on a weekly basis for a 7 picture per post format with notes in the post heading. Any additional pictures with notes will be on a single picture a post basis. Ok, technical details now mentioned, let's get to the fun stuff!

I would like to sub in on your progress :) I have 5 girls going as well mine just started third week of flower .. so just would like to see how your progress goes . !

Pics or it didn't happen... lol

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom