A Collection of old seeds(SeedBank)

BakedWafl3

I recently got a collection of seeds from an old grower, some seeds very old, but what I want to know is more about some of the strains as some I've never herd of. any info on them(what to look for, growing,exc.) will be appreciated.

1.Corn
2.Spider (spider Bx using corn) since I have the corn ill be able to sprout these after to compare to help with looking for the mostly spider traits
3.Strawberry (strawberry x )want to know what to look for in the strawberry dominant phenos
4.Cyber Crystal (Jack Herer x Cyber Crystal)I know what jack is and looks like.looking for the cc dom. plants

And others that I have to re-ask what they are as I was too high and excited to remember to have him write it all down.

Just want to know what to expect after I pop them after I get my new veg room and flower tent up and running. And thanks in advance.

i found some seeds, that i had for seven years. not telling how old they actually are. and all five sprouted. lol. on the baggie, yes, they were in a baggie, said "pandoras box x qwerkle". they look fine. i am looking forward to two of em being females, out of the four. tga does both those steins. pb, is just a stabilized jack the ripper, i read.

I recently got a collection of seeds from an old grower, some seeds very old, but what I want to know is more about some of the strains as some I've never herd of. any info on them(what to look for, growing,exc.) will be appreciated.

1.Corn
2.Spider (spider Bx using corn) since I have the corn ill be able to sprout these after to compare to help with looking for the mostly spider traits
3.Strawberry (strawberry x )want to know what to look for in the strawberry dominant phenos
4.Cyber Crystal (Jack Herer x Cyber Crystal)I know what jack is and looks like.looking for the cc dom. plants

And others that I have to re-ask what they are as I was too high and excited to remember to have him write it all down.

Just want to know what to expect after I pop them after I get my new veg room and flower tent up and running. And thanks in advance.
Thats probably a better question for the breeder or friend you got them from. As for what to expect from phenos, that can all range and depend on many factors such as what generation seeds you were given, what type of seeds they are such as F1's and up, S1, BX, RX, Autos etc. Depending on what generations or seeds you have you can make a determination on what the breeder was looking for and selected towards in the process, but with something like the f2's you can see phenos that go back all the way to the grandparents and siblings of the plant and possibly get a better idea of its genetic makeup.

Back
Top Bottom