a fat heady bowl and nice hitter bat

SpreadYourMind

i just got back from the Widespread Panic show in Macon and i picked up two new pieces i just coulndt live without..by the way the show was off the fuckin HOOOOOK it was insane..i danced my ass off for like 4 continous hours but onto the pics...
this bowl was $50 which was a good deal considering how much the other bowls were..btw its like a thick chunk of glass...hits like a champ!

Picture026_edited.jpg

Picture032_edited.jpg

Picture028_edited.jpg

Picture027_edited.jpg

Picture029_edited.jpg

Picture030_edited.jpg

this is my new car piece that i like to use in the car to be discreet..it cost $20

Picture035_edited.jpg

Picture033_edited.jpg

Picture034_edited.jpg

enjoy!! :allgood:

Hollllly shit... That 1st piece looks huge.. 50$ for it, man you got yourself a kickass deal, very very nice, I'm diggin the swirls and colors too. The chillum ain't that bad either :allgood:

After looking at it again I can say: Yup, that pipe is fuckin sick. It's probably the prettyest one I've seen around in a heck of a long time.

yes the first bowl is huge..when i was lookin for my new piece i really had just wanted a FAT fuckin bowl..which is exactly what i got..this huge thick ass piece...just beaaautiful

Those are some SHWEEEET pipes dude. I love the bowl, nice color's and the honeycomb on the head is killer.

that piece looks massive. any chance of some pics of that monster packed or something because it looks giant haha.

very pretty by the way i love the glass

HAHA420 said:
that piece looks massive. any chance of some pics of that monster packed or something because it looks giant haha.

very pretty by the way i love the glass

haha yeah man just wait til later tonight :allgood:

very nice stuff man. It's tough to find honeycomb work that nice....i really dig it. the one hitter kind of matches too :icon_cool

Back
Top Bottom