A Story of Theivery...

PhisherMan420

A couple of weekends ago my buddy and I came up with a little plan. My friend Chade (yeah wierd name) and I decided (while high) to go to my otehr friends house and steal his weed. My other friend was out of town with his mom seeing his brother in prison (coke charges). My friend had some seriously dank skunk and Me and Chade wanted to go steal it. We knew that my friends window would be open because he always leaves it open incase he gets locked out. So me and Chade go over to his house and smoke some of his weed out of HIS pipes. Now, high as ever, we decide to go over to my other friend Brandon's house. We also decided to take the remaining weed and one of my friends favorite bowls with us. We smoked the rest of the shit at my friends house and then I got into trouble for lying to my parents so I had to go home. The next day Chade came over and got the pipe and thew stash jar to tkae back to my friends house. He didn't put the shit back the way it originally was and when my friend got home he tweaked. He started calling everybody asking around and when he called me I just lied and acted like I didn't do anything. Well it turns out that there was a camera on his neighbors house to watch traffic (his neighbor is a cop). The camera caught me going inot the house. So here I was, scared shitless because my friends mom was threating to press charges AND I was going to lose my best friend. In the end I blamed almost all of it on Chade and my friend forgave me because I was high. I was never criminaly charged or anything either. My point is though, never steal weed. It is the worst possible thing you can do. Especially to a friend. You don't get as high off stolen weed and it isn't as fun. Just don't make the bad choices I did while you are high. Otherwise, have fun smoking!:grinjoint:

I used to snatch bud from my dad in highschool.

but stopped because he politely asked me to stop.

he never had real good stuff, anyways. lol

That's an interesting story, but I honestly wouldn't have forgave you, or I would have beat your ass. I

don't see how to friend would come up with the idea to steal from another friend. I'm sure he would have smoked you up or something if you would have called him.

Dick.

never steal weed ...... unless they`re assholes to you and your freinds ....but still shouldnt do it could become tricky situtation

Since than I have smoked up my friend countless times and I payed for the weed Chade and I stole. I also clean his pipes. That is why he forgave me mostely. He beats chade up all the time and he sees him as the main person who came up with the idea.

I would have shot you dead on site, no questions asked. Sit in the corner? I guess whatevers left of his mangled corpse can huddle in a bloody mess over in the corner, it wouldn't really bother me at that point.

I knew this thread would go this way, people have no respect these days, or at least some fools don't. I will never condone stealing, its best to live by the golden rule.

Yes it is and that is why I learned my lesson and will never even attempt of thinking of doing that again.

That it is jakemeup....that it is.

People die everyday, be a theif and improve your chances of becoming one of those lucky few.

One time me and Chris were supposed to get this guy Derek some shit. See, Derek was sleepin with Chris' chick behind his back and we thought he had alot of nerve to ask us to get him shit. So we took his money, bought the weed, smoked the weed and told him the guy never came back with his shit. It was totally worth it, I got high off of stolen weed. Pretty really high. So my moral is that if ur a dumbass, and u dont know anything about weed or how to get it, you dont ask ur fuck buddies boyfriend to get it for you. I mean, obviously if ur that stupid, u should probably save as many brain cells as u can. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom