A tale of four plants

thankyou verymuch i need help im a sponge for it. so im guesssing you mean itl be ok if i put it into veg mode. i wonder why only one showed and could i get an expert opinion on what my chances would be of getting a good harvest if i flower now? I mean i could guesss and weigh my odds but i first want to produce bud off of as many females as i get then start a new grow where im gonna veg a mother or two and then take clones for a scrog set up.

I understand the concept but right now i dont have the means to run two diferent lights so i got the one, next grow after this im gonna take a bunch of clones from a mother and use them in a scrog set up, in order to save the seeds ive got.
these plants will be part of more test growing for me i think then next time its gonna be vegging a supper plant or two. but this is my first time using one of these lights and id like to get away with two and a half foot plants do you know anything about this?

Re: a tale of four plants....

I'd say keep your current light schedual and if she wants to flower let her. In a week or 2, whenever you are ready to flower the rest she'll be a little ahead and will just finish a little early. What's your light schedual? Maybe that strain has a little of an auto-flower strain in it.

not sure if i just got careless or what but i did the timing myself and was pretty good about it up until the past week so id say its been going like from 8to ninepm to about 2 pm the next day. so its been getting assumably something like twelve twelve so im just glad i got a female papaya. i just toop piks got to sleep now though but i look forward to showingthe first sign of nugs. i think im gonna flower finish this grow and see how she gos. then when next one comes im planning to do some cloning. any ways cant wait to see these grow over the next week or so. especially the female papaya.

ok i got three females scrogged and thier nodes are pointing straingt up but the top three inches or so seem to be growing straight up is this what i want????? if not please tell me what it should be doing i would put it through the fence but i dont want to fuck anything up cause there are leaves and hairs and whatnot the whole top.

g13xnlwidow and two papayas!! waiting on two blue mystics

hey last night i was trying to train the top of one of my plants into the fence and it snapped off.... FUCK!!! oh well, ill be more careful from now on. the one papaya is budding real good but i really have no clue if the top should or should not be growing straight up like 3 to 4 inches from the fence or not???? the nodes growing out from the plant have gotten really long and even llooks like they have a spot for two different budsites,, are these brances? anyways the g13 seems really brittle because if i try to bend it it brakes i snapped off one of the larger node dealys accidentally training it, and said what the fuck ill try to clone it and it still seems alive and may or may not have started to grwo hairs. just a little experiment. but i am pretty lame when it comes to readingbooks and stuff so if i could just get a little bit of advice from anybody with anything to share that would be peachy.

the top just seems hard to mess with, i dont want to brake this one. it looks like the 3 budding plants are in a good position and training is fun when im not braking things. but its the tops that concern me by any chance would it be safer to somehow string the tops down to the fence instead of weaving them through??if so any suggestions on materials??

also there was the smallest amount of bud on that top would that produce a buzz?

ok il take some pics

alright alright i went ahead and tied them tops down and theyre doing nicely and im starting to see some branching as well im loving this im thinking of now getting a 150 dollar air cooling hood some time after this grow . that should make things smoother now just cleaned the phx and its ripping nicely
by the way the smell is so nice. papayaaaaasss!!!

is air freshener a good coverup for the smell?

WOw growing slowly.. that was actually quite a while ago when i had that plant i kinda started another grow within this growjournal so i got five plants now two blue mystics waiting to sex and one female g13xnlwidow and two papays that are scrogged. but yeah that nl is just about finished curing.

the tops you see sticking up i just tied down a bit after i took the picks

DSC01936.JPG

DSC01935.JPG

DSC01925.JPG

DSC01937.JPG

DSC01941.JPG

for certain freedom threatening reasons i had to clip the plants, or risk incarceration. so i did. and the buds look delicious im only dissapointed though. i assume the prematureness makes them useless. theyre sticky and smell like the website said b;ut i have to quit the indoor game.... im so despaired I dont even have words for it so id like to hear some more oppinons.. i did save two just flowering blueberries and one g13.

Back
Top Bottom