About cooltube size

Geverxgever

Hello everyone need advice. I am currently growing in a 60 m* 60 m* 180m tent with a lamp of between 250w-660w but i use at 400w, I want to buy cooltube. The problem that in another month I want to replace the tent with a 100m * 100 m* 200m tent and want it to fit this tent as well. What size cooltube do you think will fit? And what kind of blower does Venta need?

I’m sorry but somehow this thread got overlooked. Since you are going from small tent to large tent then it all should work out unless you get an oversized unit that is not backwards compatible with the smaller tent size. You can’t cram a 4X4 fixture in a 2X2 tent now can we? No help on sizing or brand / model recommendations.

Never heard of Venta but let me ask @Rexer.... who is good on fans and cfm calculations?

cool tubes had it going on for a while but now quantum board LED’s are all the rage

I've never used a cool tube, and preferred using a vented hood. But to each there own.

Any chance you can have the fan outside the tent?

If not- the best advice, get the largest fan that will fit, and get a fan speed controller. I think your going to be doing more upgrading in the future and a larger size fan might be more helpful in the future. I'd also take a good look at the AC infinity fans....I want one.

I've never actually been that good for figuring those can of things out to be honest, I always look at what I think will get me by- then see if I can upsize it for a safety margin.

Back
Top Bottom