Aeroponics

justjr27

hey there thinking of building a aeroponic system but like to know what to do before investing money into it. In the system I was thinking of putting 3" net pots with a 3" neoprene insert to hold the stem up right in the pot and to keep the light off the roots Im not going to be using any soilless media just bare roots under the neoprene insert will this be ok. Im going to be copying the Aeroflo 60. So the next question is on what time shedule should the sprayers turn on/off and will this kind of system work from clone to mature harvest and what temp should the solution be thanks for the help

I cant believe that the best forum and growers the net wont answer this for me come guys i know u guys can answer this for me

hey there thinking of building a aeroponic system but like to know what to do before investing money into it. In the system I was thinking of putting 3" net pots with a 3" neoprene insert to hold the stem up right in the pot and to keep the light off the roots Im not going to be using any soilless media just bare roots under the neoprene insert will this be ok. Im going to be copying the Aeroflo 60. So the next question is on what time shedule should the sprayers turn on/off and will this kind of system work from clone to mature harvest and what temp should the solution be thanks for the help

hey there lookin to try areo an need some advice,lol not to many of us on here but since i have read ur thread ill try an help...
first ? yes that is ok. i do the same with mine.
i have my sprayers on for 2 min off for 15 this seems to work for me.
and yes it will work from start to finish. u just have to change out the nutes from veg to flower...i keep my tank around 68

Thanks for the advice I will def try that and one more ques. Will a 1/4 hp pump be enough to power 112 mircosprayers and which would be better 32 or 45 gallon resvior

Thanks for the advice I will def try that and one more ques. Will a 1/4 hp pump be enough to power 112 mircosprayers and which would be better 32 or 45 gallon resvior
i use a 32 gallon rez with a 500 gallon per hour pump. not sure what a 1/4 hp pump puts out but if its 275 or up it will work. remember that the finer the mist from the sprayers the better.:cheer:. check out some of my pics an my journal..

Back
Top Bottom