Ahoy.

b0ng_r1ps

I am writing this after 5 bowls from my bong..

My name is Jon..
I live near boston..
I am 21 years old.
I work a full time job and i live with my parents.

with that out of the way.. I love marijuana.. its the only thing that really relaxes me after a long day of dealing w/ignorant people.. i didnt start smoking on a regular basis till i was around 18.. i started it my senior year in hs after i found out that i couldnt play football anymore.. it was my way to deal with depression.. and it worked.. self medication is not that bad. I stopped for a year for a girl.. and it was a mistake.. smoking again helped me deal with that.. and in there i found that smoking reguardless is always going to help me deal with my problems..because when i get high.. i think into things a lot more.. i force myself to deal with the problems and find solutions.. *i write them down to remember exactly* I love bongs.. as you can tell.. while i do smoke out of a bowl or blunts w/my boys.. bongs are my much prefered way to smoke.. there is nothing better tasting then a hit through some ice cold water :)..

I love computers.. games esp fps games.. counterstrike:source is my fav right now..

I like anime.. hey.. im sorry.. but i like watching it.. i love initial D the most probably..

music.. i like a lot of rock.. but im leaning towards softer songs lately.. im entering a chill faze.. i do like rap.. all my boys love rap.. Lol im the rogue cuz i like rock.

im fat! haha.. i used to weigh 360lbs.. but now i weigh 295 because of dieting and trying to become a powerlifter.. i played football in hs.. and i was good.. but i lost some weight for college.. and i was okay till i got hurt and i quit because i dont wanna have my injuries plague me for the rest of my life. So now its just tryin to get smaller.. i wanna be around 250 ..thats perfect weight for me.

umm.. i dont know what else to put.. so yeah.. thats me.. hi guys..

RvS is still the best FPS on the market...

Peace dood.

no its not.. doom or hl2's graphics blow it out of the water.. source is awesome.. not like old cs.. better
a lot harder

Back
Top Bottom