Air filter without ductwork?

Geppetto

Is it possible? I watched a few videos on YouTube and the best answer to my question came from this video.

Stank-Ass Weed! Odor Control! - YouTube

There wasn't any duct work from what I could see. He also had the filter sitting atop of what looked like a grow light.

I believe it is just a carbon filter inline fan scrubber with a exhaust booster fan.

I won't have much room for air filtration if I grow and his method would be the best in my case.

I posted a link but the there is a big white space. Should I be concerned? Will Mobile users only see a white space like I have?

Is it possible? I watched a few videos on YouTube and the best answer to my question came from this video.

Stank-Ass Weed! Odor Control! - YouTube

There wasn't any duct work from what I could see. He also had the filter sitting atop of what looked like a grow light.

I believe it is just a carbon filter inline fan scrubber with a exhaust booster fan.

I won't have much room for air filtration if I grow and his method would be the best in my case.

It works for him so I don't see why this wouldn't work for you. I don't have any ducting in my tent, just a intake fan and passive exhaust but that's because heat & smell is not a issue for me. So I'm able to leave a window open for fresh air if needed.

Thank you mssinful. I'm prepping for my first growa, so I am going down a checklist. Air filtration is priority number one as of now.

Back
Top Bottom