TORIHAZEE

420 Member
Alien Moon Pie is a heavy indica strain by Garden of Weeden! This is a strain that took me a while to try, but it was seeing the same customers come in over and over for Alien Moon Pie that made me think I might be missing out on something good. I asked the customers about it and they all said similar things, that it was heavy and had a trippy kind of high. This was a very accurate description of how this strain makes you feel. It's usually between 23% and 28%. It’s high in Myrcene and Limonene which means it's a sedative and works as an antidepressant. I was definitely happy when I smoked this strain and was also really relaxed. It kind of gives you a delirious feeling but in a good way, I felt sleepy and giggly. You don't pass out instantly when smoking this strain, but just know the knock out WILL be on the way at some point during your high!

Attachments

• 23FB5ED2-7E55-431C-858C-DD4C37AFD34E.JPG
    23FB5ED2-7E55-431C-858C-DD4C37AFD34E.JPG
    708.3 KB · Views: 531
Alien Moon Pie is a heavy indica strain by Garden of Weeden! This is a strain that took me a while to try, but it was seeing the same customers come in over and over for Alien Moon Pie that made me think I might be missing out on something good. I asked the customers about it and they all said similar things, that it was heavy and had a trippy kind of high. This was a very accurate description of how this strain makes you feel. It's usually between 23% and 28%. It’s high in Myrcene and Limonene which means it's a sedative and works as an antidepressant. I was definitely happy when I smoked this strain and was also really relaxed. It kind of gives you a delirious feeling but in a good way, I felt sleepy and giggly. You don't pass out instantly when smoking this strain, but just know the knock out WILL be on the way at some point during your high!
Btw that photo real?
You a baddie

Back
Top Bottom