NoDirtWeed4Me

Strain (Name): All-Star Sweet Purple
Price: $60
Taste: Fruity(berry) and tangy.
High: Beautiful floaty head high
Appearance: Dense trichromes with nice purple covering
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Very Dense
Smell: Fruity "It smells purple" -- Me 5 minutes ago. lol
Overall: Great bud, hard on the wallet but worth it for the occasional treat.
Additional Comments: My head is numb.

DSCF7432.jpg

DSCF7434.jpg

You get an A in Cannatologey!

Mr NDW.. got the same meds yesterday too at BPG.. Got some Organic TW from BPCC. From an old friend some Marinol..

I'm there (BPG) every other day.. Hope to see you sometime.

Damn, NDW you always write the best posts. I could see how that bud would taste like berries, just by looking at it I got that feeling.

wow that is some dank stuff, looks reall dense and some noice cyrstals on that baby, nice score

Pinch said:
Mr NDW.. got the same meds yesterday too at BPG.. Got some Organic TW from BPCC. From an old friend some Marinol..

I'm there (BPG) every other day.. Hope to see you sometime.

Damn Pinch I must have just missed you. I'll definitely have to come by some time for that Thursday sesh. The door gaurd at that place is a funny dude.

And great meds. Have you tried the Intensive Care Trainwreck? mmMMMmmm and the Wonder Widow is some of the most dense bud I've seen. I went kinda nuts there yesterday and spent about $500 on an assortment of bud, hash and kief. lol. So I probably won't be back for a couple weeks atleast. :laughtwo:

^lmao have fun that week man

Mr NDW.. see you in a couple of weeks then. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Pinch said:
Mr NDW.. got the same meds yesterday too at BPG.. I was there about 12:30 -1:30pm.. I'm the guy who wears an A's hat.. look for me next time. Got some Organic TW from BPCC. From an old friend some Marinol..

I'm there (BPG) every other day.. always there Thursday at 4:20pm for our 420 with 420 friends. Hope to see you sometime.

I'm jealous. Florida hasn't gotten medicinal yet...But My nervous system is a wreck..and I have a feeling I am going to need it for parkinsons at some point...so one day.....

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
Strain (Name): All-Star Sweet Purple
Price: $60
Taste: Fruity(berry) and tangy.
High: Beautiful floaty head high
Appearance: Dense trichromes with nice purple covering
Texture (Dense/Airy/etc...): Very Dense
Smell: Fruity "It smells purple" -- Me 5 minutes ago. lol
Overall: Great bud, hard on the wallet but worth it for the occasional treat.
Additional Comments: My head is numb.

DSCF7432.jpg

DSCF7434.jpg
i like this shit:joint: :cool: :Rasta: :bong: :bongrip:

NoDirtWeed4Me said:
I was there were you?

Brother, I'm there every week on Thursdays, every Wednesday.. sometimes Mondays and Fridays. We'll catch each other one day. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom