Am I being OCD about my heat signature?

Dbz Hertz

Hey all. I'm in the process of deciding what components to use in my small grow cab. The dimensions (for now) will be roughly 2' x 2' x 5'. I'm looking to grow two plants with a 250w hps digital ballasted system.

I'm wanting to do this in an outbuilding (climate controlled and secure shed), which according to posts I've read does not require a search warrant to FLIR (actual reference MIA).

I am willing to line my cab with an IR blocker if I need too. I just can't tell if I'm over thinking my heat signature, or if I'm adequately concerned. I do not live in an herb friendly state.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

:joint::joint:

If the shed is secure, and you are able to watch over it, and are able to keep everything on the down low I think you should be good Dbz.. I was worrying about this stuff aswell, but then came to the conclusion if peeps were to come by and see a big fat glowing red box out in the woods by my house, and thought it would be cool to go take it for themselves, they best be ready to have some 7.62 clapping at them, ya know? Me being in California, I tend to be a little easier going with MMJ, but yes, cali it is MMJ, wherever you are at they still classify MMJ as, well worst than heroin! What a country we live in.... :laugh:

If the shed is secure, and you are able to watch over it, and are able to keep everything on the down low I think you should be good Dbz.. I was worrying about this stuff aswell, but then came to the conclusion if peeps were to come by and see a big fat glowing red box out in the woods by my house, and thought it would be cool to go take it for themselves, they best be ready to have some 7.62 clapping at them, ya know? Me being in California, I tend to be a little easier going with MMJ, but yes, cali it is MMJ, wherever you are at they still classify MMJ as well, worst than heroin? What a country we live in.... :laugh:

The shed is secure, and I'll be upgrading the security even further with better locks. I too think I'll be alright. Lmao @ 7.62. I'll set up an auto turret to take care of things while I'm away. I grew up in Cali. Too bad I had to leave.

Yeah, crazy ass country we live in. Those motherfuckers need to wake up, or not. I don't care. I'll just grow in stealth behind their backs.

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll take a chill pill and take the necessary precautions. You can never be too safe, right?

That should do it mighty well! Sounds like you are taking all necessary steps and precautions to a secure grow :goodjob:
Auto turret might work too well :laugh: Born and raised here, would like to leave soon, seems like we attract the scummiest scum there is around these parts.. But have met plenty of fine people around here.

You can never be too safe.

"Rather be safe than sorry" is what I always say! Keep it up Dbz, goodjob!

:peace: CA215

They do need a warrant to FLIR however we know they work around this all the time.

If you do not live in a Cannabis friendly state then I don't think you can be too "OCD" at all. I would line it if it's going to add protection for you.

You're absolutely right. I needed to hear it from others to realize that I can't be too careful when my life and family is at stake. I will take all precautions necessary. Some might say I could just not grow weed, but I also can't let the fuzz stop me from living life.

Thanks for the validation, bro.

:joint: :joint:

Back
Top Bottom