Am I getting ripped off?

Re: Am I getting ripped off???

That is why I grow! I want a beautiful supply of pot and I demand to get medicated everyday!

HF I feel the same way. I really liked the way you said that so I put it in my sig...hope you don't mind??

signman, I feel for you. I read your post. I know this is a cliche but if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. I find this true in many aspects of life. Kepp on smokein, token and jokin.

That is why I grow! I want a beautiful supply of pot and I demand to get medicated everyday!

That's why I want to grow again, but I can't given my current situation. For now, I have a steady supply and I can smoke a few times a day without the worry of running out, but I don't know how much longer that will last. Probably only about a year tops, so by then I hope to have gotten started growing.

I've tried growing outdoors, and the plants were turning out beautifully, but they ended up getting stolen prematurely, so I'll never grow outdoors again. I'd love to feel the bonding experience between plant and grower again, but with the comfort of knowing that my plants are safe from thiefs.

-jps :peace:

It is a shame that a pot smoker would rip off someone's plants. Where is the honor?

Well I will be finishing up my grow room tomorrow and get the ebb and flow running. I have 3 maui waui (so i was told) 3 mystery seed and 1 northern light (seed I found in my sack of kind) already about 2 inches tall and has the second set of leaves so I'm in the race to medicate myself soon!!! :allgood:

:smokin:Sweet!good luck with your grow room. I know I just sit there and talk to them as if they are talking back. Damn where did I go........:partyboy:

I have long conversations with my plants. They are real good listeners.

Sometimes it is real peaceful and others they tease and say things like, "just you wait until we get into your head."

You should maybe consider taking a drive up to denver. I can get an oz of the best herb for 250. Not from a dispensary. I know which one your talking about down their in the springs, and I have heard some sketcky things about them. But I also heard they have really good edibles. :scratchinghead: I dont know Ive never been their before but yeah man I am also a med patient in colorado, are you growing blueberry by any chance? I'll trade a clone of purple urkel for a clone of blueberry? haha
:peace:

Whats up Brother Dank Dead Head! I see your also from Colorado "Mile High" I see my Dr. this month in Denver to start the process of getting my card. I'm moving in May but I'll keep in touch. I'm going to be growing Blueberry and Bubble gum next. Peace!:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom