Am I ready to harvest?

boochie1

DSC0004714.JPG

Can you tell from my photos if they are ready for harvest? I started the flowering stage on 08/20/2010 and budding began 09/02/2010.
Thanks! .

not yet by looks of it could take up to 10 weeks flowering even if it says 7-8 weeks on package of seeds you got, so another 3 weeks I would say depending on trichrome stage you want etc if you after the 75% amber then 10 weeks min I would think

Hey Thanks for your response w4nn13 and I will wait at least a couple more weeks. I cut off a bud to sample and it has a couple more days to go yet before it can be tested and I was afraid the rest of my plants would pass the potency stage--I know how critical that is so thanks again for taking the time to respond. I will post more pics in a couple of weeks

It really depends on the type of high you are looking it achieve. Many 420 forums that discuss the different stages on tricom color vs. high. Experiment if you plan to grow the same strain next time. Take different branchs at different times (I write down the info on color and clarity of tricom) clear/cloudy, fully cloudy, cloudy to % of amber ect. and do a taste/high test.

DSC0004714.JPG

Can you tell from my photos if they are ready for harvest? I started the flowering stage on 08/20/2010 and budding began 09/02/2010.
Thanks! .

Started on 8/20? 12:12 light schedule with no lighting "OOPS" along the way? Check out my blog entry (Click on the "3" link in the info to the left.) on the 40:60 rule.

Back
Top Bottom