Any information for thc blood testing?

Mr CL34N

Hey i'm 6'0 and weigh about 210 lbs and smoke almost on the daily. I normally get urine tested very frequently and i just use someone else's piss.
Well this time i'm getting blood tested and i'm barely hanging on a thread because i keep delaying the test but i can't wait it out forever. So anyways i was hoping if anyone could give me some advice or some information about how long thc stays in your system for a BLOOD TEST not a urine sample because i know they differ.
All responses are greatly appreciated.

There isn't much difference between a blood test and urine test for thc metabolites. Anything that shows up in the urine will show up in the blood. It usually is a little shorter time frame in the blood if you stopped smoking because most of the metabolites that were floating around your system has found its way into your fat cells and as they burn off exit through the urine and colon. Thats why its important to eat a high fiber diet because 80% of the thc metabolites are ejected through the colon and can be reabsorbed if not kept moving. There's really not much more you can do to beat a blood test.

There isn't much difference between a blood test and urine test for thc metabolites. Anything that shows up in the urine will show up in the blood. It usually is a little shorter time frame in the blood if you stopped smoking because most of the metabolites that were floating around your system has found its way into your fat cells and as they burn off exit through the urine and colon. Thats why its important to eat a high fiber diet because 80% of the thc metabolites are ejected through the colon and can be reabsorbed if not kept moving. There's really not much more you can do to beat a blood test.

So start eating a high fiber diet. Should I workout? I have a short notice so I think that would make it worse right? And will taking niacin or any of the vitamin tricks people use for urine test help at all for a blood test?

Stop exercising 3 days before the test and change to a high fat red meat diet. That will make the thc metabolites stay in the fat cells longer and not release them into the blood stream and urine.

Back
Top Bottom