Anybody Everybody Somebody Plz Help

fab_aka_b

ok im begging my first grow!!![ yeaaaaaaaaaaahhhh] lol...but im goin 2 start with a
*CFL Burlb ..im thinking of 60w' should do it!! Would that be good to start my veging stage?? oh and do i really need "Hesi Nutrients Kit" if so...wat kind would be best for a first timer!!! i know for ther growin stage is 18hr of ligh!! am i right?? what about when it dont need light, how long is that???....n for my flowering stage im thinki of using "sodium bulb" but dont know what type of wattz should i used??? "can some one help me cuz im just:allgood: tryin to find the my next high time":Rasta:

if its your first grow ever i suggest it be some bag seed, most people the first time dont get it right. (some do dont get me wrong)Just dont get in to big of a hurry as mary takes a while to do her thing.

and its 18/6 as 18hours light / 6 hours dark. after that its 12/12.

Rollthtblunt said:
if its your first grow ever i suggest it be some bag seed, most people the first time dont get it right. (some do dont get me wrong)Just dont get in to big of a hurry as mary takes a while to do her thing.

and its 18/6 as 18hours light / 6 hours dark. after that its 12/12.

kool thx...so can some1 now tell me when is a good time to change it from 18/6 to 12/12......in wat week should i change it to 12/12.....?? n im thinking of just growin one...for the 18/6 period how much water should i give it...n do i really need that HESI NUTRIENTS KIT!!! to make a good thc plant????

Back
Top Bottom