Anyone familiar with Jack Herer?

Purple Goose

I was wondering if there is anyone out there who is growing jack herer often as I have read there are 4 phenotypes in the jack herer strain and was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can find info on how to identify the different pheno's.

Well just like any strain there are 4 "original" phenotypes but you will never find any of those originals they are all crossed or hybridized. You are correct, there are 4 originals but it's true with all strains not specific to Jack. I have grown Jack twice from 2 different seed companies and IMO it is overrated, there are far better strains with better yields than Jack Herer. Just my 2 cents, good luck.

Well just like any strain there are 4 "original" phenotypes but you will never find any of those originals they are all crossed or hybridized. You are correct, there are 4 originals but it's true with all strains not specific to Jack. I have grown Jack twice from 2 different seed companies and IMO it is overrated, there are far better strains with better yields than Jack Herer. Just my 2 cents, good luck.

Any idea who the original breeder was I was told it is positronics labs?

Oh nice cause that is where My friend got these from he had ordered some other strain and for some reason they sent these when he called about it they appologized said they had updated there ordering list on the web site but there was some screw up and the order numbers for the seeds he wanted were the old number for jack anyways they told him to keep these 10 and sent him the original order and a free 5 pack of the same.

Back
Top Bottom