Anyway?

Smoky420

Is there anyway to tell if your plant is atleast dank nugs (kind bud) or schwag?? It is in the flowering stage right now and I have pics but I don't know how to post them. It's not really a big plant or nothing it's my first grow and i got the plant given to me a couple weeks old and said it was growing in their back yard. I showed my cousin and one of my other boys pics of it today and they both said it was kind bud. On the good note i just got a fresh sack of dank nugs. I have been lookin for some for 2 days now and this shit is pretty good i just smoked two bowls out of my cousins zong bong and i am ripppedddddddddddd! Can anyone answer my question? lol...

Re: Anyway??

I could be wrong, but unless you've smoked from the same plant as your seedling came from, I don't think there's anyway to tell if your plant is going to give you great smoke or not just by looking at it when it's a couple of weeks old. Treat it well, give it the best grow conditions you can, and hope for a female, and you should have some good smoke.
Go over this thread and you will be posting pics like a champ
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Vin

vintner said:
I could be wrong, but unless you've smoked from the same plant as your seedling came from, I don't think there's anyway to tell if your plant is going to give you great smoke or not just by looking at it when it's a couple of weeks old. Treat it well, give it the best grow conditions you can, and hope for a female, and you should have some good smoke.
Go over this thread and you will be posting pics like a champ
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Vin

thanks, by the way, it is a female. its quite far into the flowering stage. like 4 weeks

sorry the pics are two weeks old. will try to get new ones up soon!

top2.jpg

top.jpg

the bottom part of the plant has grown ALOT since these pics. don't misjudge it.
bottom.jpg

this is what i keep it in so no pests get to it. It still gets plenty of sunlight and air. It was once used as an iguana cage.
cage.jpg

:bongrip:

preety smart contraption you put together.... are the bricks keeping it from falling over or getting knocked over by an animal?? its a lil hard to tell from the pik, they look good though, so far so good

Nice lookin' plant. Really. Don't mean to burst our bublble, but you need to transplant like NOW. If not, that plant is gonna get root bound and die before the buds get dank enough to be worth smokin'.
Where do you live? If it's any further north of the Mason Dixon line, you're plant is outside way too early. Though this far along into flowering, you might not want to move it. I'd definately transplant though. What you could do instead is dig a foot deep hole under your bucket and those bricks, fill it w/some quality soil from home depot, and then cut the bottom off your bucket and plant it in the soil. JMHO, but I think it needs more root room man. Good luck.
Vin

isnt that technique called double potting or something like that? A really good way to transplant without the hassle of removing the plant entirely

Call it what you will. LOL I haven't the foggiest. If it works, it will keep him from getting root bound which he's looking at soon. No dought.
Seriously dude! Your plant has a really nice lookin cola, and thick bushy hairs. Do it some justic and see it through to the end by giving the roots more room to grow. In a space that small, you might also consider some nutes.
Vin

vintner said:
Call it what you will. LOL I haven't the foggiest. If it works, it will keep him from getting root bound which he's looking at soon. No dought.
Seriously dude! Your plant has a really nice lookin cola, and thick bushy hairs. Do it some justic and see it through to the end by giving the roots more room to grow. In a space that small, you might also consider some nutes.
Vin

ok thanks man. i just put it in that bucket about two weeks ago. it was in once twice as small lol. yeah im a newb grower. but this is my first grow and i got the plant given to me wiht its first female flower on it already. how much you guys think im lookin to harvest? any idea? i would be happy if i got an ounce.

Can't say how much you'll harvest, but I can say you'll definately get more the better your grow conditions are. You might even come close to an O.
Vin

Back
Top Bottom