Aphrodite-Where Can I Find Seeds?

I miss Aphrodite in the garden. Granddaughter of Jack Herer through Jack Flash, daughter of Hawaiian Skunk...I've grown her for 3 years, until this last season when I couldn't find clones to save myself. I don't want to miss her again next season, but I have no idea where to find seeds for her.

Can someone please PLEASE point the direction?

:peace:

Re: Aphrodite--Where Can I Find Seeds?

Thanks you guys. Very very helpful stuff! I looked at those. Seems to be the only place to get them, but I'm kinda put off by the bud pic. The Aphrodite that I know and love sure doesn't look all leafy and wimpy like that. She's a real power girl and grows HUGE.

I wonder--how many of those bud pics put up by seed banks are of the actual variety? Are any of them accurate at all? Never bought seeds like this before. Not sure what to expect....

Thanks you guys. Very very helpful stuff! I looked at those. Seems to be the only place to get them, but I'm kinda put off by the bud pic. The Aphrodite that I know and love sure doesn't look all leafy and wimpy like that. She's a real power girl and grows HUGE.

I wonder--how many of those bud pics put up by seed banks are of the actual variety? Are any of them accurate at all? Never bought seeds like this before. Not sure what to expect....

There's only one way to know for sure ;) Got to give it a whirl, I'm sure with your magical green thumbs you can blow that bud pic away!

There's only one way to know for sure ;) Got to give it a whirl, I'm sure with your magical green thumbs you can blow that bud pic away!

LOL! I suppose so. But reading over the characteristics still bothers me. It just doesn't resemble what I've grown of her. Listen to a couple of their descriptives:

Afrodite's yield is medium-high, 8 oz full size and 3-4oz in a 2 gal pot.

Well, I don't know about 2 gallon pots, but in the ground she's a stately 10-15ft tall and yields up to 10lbs....

Afrodite produces very energetic and up high effect; she is great to smoke during the day for an active lifestyle.

Uhhh....so that's why everyone that's smoked my ganja goddesses calls her "Nitey nitey Aphrodite?" *LOL*

Must be the nutes.

:ganjamon:

None of mine were ever feminized, and I'm sure they're not autoflower, nor are they "new." I wonder if this is a "new and improved" version. Like you said, won't know until I try her. Wish I could get her from my original source.....

Back
Top Bottom