Auto Blueberry Runt

Cameron16

Hi all, haven't had a lot of experience with autos but have issues with current grow.

Have 2 Auto Blueberry plants which just hit 63 days since germination yesterday.

Same soil/perlite mix, same everything besides having to use 1 larger pot rather than both going into medium pots.

Conditions for week 1 and 2 were good with mid 20 deg Celsius and good light hours outside.

The following 3 weeks were bad with near 40 degrees days for almost a week followed by 30s but with a lot of cloud cover.

The smaller plant came into pre flower at 4 was despite being only 25cm at the time and no real branches.

The taller plant came into pre flower about a week later at 45cm.

Both are now 45cm and 70cm respectively.

The taller one looks ok to me but maybe 2 to 3 wks off harvest?

The smaller one has only got popcorn buds all over and I'm not sure if it can produce anything? I've never seen such a small plant.
Any advice would be welcome?

20240405_172455.jpg

20240405_172441.jpg

20240405_172423.jpg

20240405_172405.jpg

20240405_172412.jpg

Are they outside all the time? If so at 40's C is to hot in my opinion. Auto flower's from exp. just can't handle that kind of heat, along with wild temp swings from week to week. It looks stressed out.

One possible course would to bring them inside under a steady Grow light and steady swing of temperatures. JM2C

I was pretty much of the same opinion re the heat. They have been outdoors since germination as I hadn't set up tent since moving. I thought the grow conditions should have been good but we copped a late heatwave. I'm just going to see what comes but it's odd they are so different despite same conditions.

Back
Top Bottom