Auto plant watering: good idea or bad

akaman

is using a automatic watering system a good idea? i was wondering what happens when it's time for nutes? do you mix nutes in water so everytime you water they're getting fed? or do you manually feed nutes and let system feed fresh water only?:smokin: also as an afterthought can anyone give me some feedback on bat guano cause i bought it already and i want to use it properly

For soil? IMHO bad idea, unless it is temporary like a vacation or something.. It's good to manually water them, gives you a chance to take a good close look at them.Remember, the most common mistake made by newer growers is over watering. Take care of them and they will do the same for you... :ganjamon:

For soil? IMHO bad idea, unless it is temporary like a vacation or something.. It's good to manually water them, gives you a chance to take a good close look at them.Remember, the most common mistake made by newer growers is over watering. Take care of them and they will do the same for you... :ganjamon:

thx for the advice be IRIE because i'd hate to have killed my first grows because of overwatering:smokin: anything on bat guano?

Back
Top Bottom