Beginning of the End: US Att. Gen. Says Ending DEA Raids 'Now American Policy' w/vid

Re: Beginning of the End: US Att. Gen. Says Ending DEA Raids 'Now American Policy' w

I am sure there are dispensaries that are NOT abiding by state law and bring trouble on themselves. That being said, there are many shops that keep books to the T and should be left to their work. I don't think the raids will stop just yet but it it tantilizingly close to being a bad memory.

Re: Beginning of the End: US Att. Gen. Says Ending DEA Raids 'Now American Policy' w

I have to say that I was worried that the new boss, was the same as the old boss, but I am riding high on this news brothers and sisters.

Instead of complaining over the untrustworthy nature of politicians (big surprise right) can we recognize the new level of toleration for medicinal marijuana that has been ushered in? Surely a new policy or piece of legislation will be littered with inconsistencies and loopholes but they will be both negative and positive. While this definite shift in American Policy may not result in the immediate and finite end of DEA raids it does welcome a new era of progression. Over the past few decades, even in spite of increasing pressure from the Federal Goverment, 13 states legalized for medicinal use and mere seconds before Bush became a lame-duck Mass. completely decriminalized. Now in light of a government whose policy is now much more reserved how can we not expect progression?

It' hard not to think that progress is being made. I am almost 50 years young though and there have been a few times in my life where it looked like good reason was about to prevail. I am an optimist though, and will remain one.

Cheers,
Maxx

Back
Top Bottom