Best high I ever had

karen

Back in the 70's my now husband and I decided to go down to this little dive bar we hung out at and have a few drinks. We dident have any smoke so what the hell. The place was kind of quiet it was mid afternoon and to early for the regular crowd. After awhile this dude came in and sat a couple of stools down from us and started talking, well we shared a few rounds and he asked if we wanted to go blow one. Immediately I thought he must be a cop but I really wanted to get stoned so I figured what the hell after all it was his shit and I dident have anything on me to get busted with so we went out back and he pulled out a little pin. I thought man theres three of us and thats not gonna do much. He lit her up we passed it around we thanked him for the buzz then went back in the bar. The next memories are a little foggy but we soon decided that this high shouldnt be in public so we decided to go home. My man wasent as much of a head as I was so it smacked him pretty hard and he gave me the keys. We live outside of town about 10 miles so I stayed on the back streets until we hit the limits and on out in the country. I have lived here all my life and know all the roads like the back of my hand but I swore I was lost. Everything looked real pretty but not familar. After what seemed like forever I looked down at the dash and noticed I was drivin about 15 mph. I speed up a little probably to about 30 and my husband started freakin cause there was a stop sign about a half mile away and he dident think I could stop in time. He started pointing and screaming STOP!!! I stopped in the center of the gravel road out in the middle of nowhere and we both started laughing so hard and trying to figure out where the hell we were. After that I just kept driving till we found the house. I never was lost but it sure felt like I was in another country. We never ran into that dude again and I dont know what that stuff was he had but man it was the best I ever toked. We have shared this story many times with friends over the years and we decided he must have been a weed gaurdian angel come down from the great maryjane patch in the sky to give us a lift.

LOL! I had a similar experience smoking Thai Stick with a friend circa '75. We scored it at a little pool hall/bar and went outside to give it a try. Two hits a piece and we were blitzed.

I don't know how long we sat in the car but we finally went back inside,because it was scorching hot day. We're barely able to communicate we need beer,it's more along the lines of pointing and grunting.

We get our bottles and sit down in a booth. The sun is shining brightly outside,but 30 yards away on the other side of the street it's pouring in the rain. I'm not sure I'm seeing things and when I ask my friend he's seeing the same thing. The folks in the pool hall hear us talking and are laughing their asses off. I know it was good three hours before we were able to get up and leave.

When I'm home on a visit,the pool hall is on the road coming into town. I always think of that Thai Stick when I go by there.

Back
Top Bottom