Bible Paper

Fight2Legalize

allright all of yall be honest...I will...I admit wen i was stupid and all I thought about was smokin..smokin..smokin..me and some friends had nothin to use to roll some bud up, so yes..we used The Holy Bible. I look back on it now and regret it..but I want to know how many of yall Have done it too?

I've done it a few times, why is that a bad thing? (I mean I know if it's a new bible the chemical and all can fuck you up but....)

"I think about murderin' murderers all the time
I close my eyes and turn into vapors
Smokin' blunts in the Bible papers
My mind travels at light speed
'Cuz I speed in the fast lane swervin', my eyes bleed
Now let me tell you what I need
Pussy, pain killas, pills, and weed
Maybe a world without greed
Until then, all my words you must heed
And do believe, alter ya mind state
You'll never find fate, you'll never find love, you'll only find hate
Wait, for goodness sake don't act fake
And baby, these pills relieve my headache
From the cemetery I watch the dead wake
Enough dope to make all the feds shake" - Esham - "Pill Me"

I had to put that up cause of the line about Bible Papers.....I love that song.

I'm an atheist so I wouldn't really care... lol...
Don't feel too bad about it... I just hope you didnt use one of the papers with ink on it...

Ok thats whut I thought. See me I beleive in a Creator but I don't use the word god. So me I'll burn one in a Bible paper anytime.

Now that im fuckin blazed out of my mind and im thinkin about it...i really shouldnt care because I know God made the green for us to smoke anyways to releive pain and shit. Also to sleep and... hell..just to feel good probly.

God created it, We smoke it, And the Government puts people in cages for it.

I heard that some where....

my friend tried it and the paper was to think and we sparked it hot one and it tasted and smelled like ass so we unrolled it and got some papers fuck that never agian

ive done it once. it didnt taste good but atleast u can say " of course father the bible comes in very handy indeed it provided help in the most scarcity of times." lol

Fight2Legalize said:
im sayin its bad because its The Bible bro.

Im gonna have to agree.....
being a man of faith I must say that using bible paper to roll with is wrong - but whatever floats your boat, I'm not one to judge

Depnds on how you look at it. Some people might consider it their way of communing with the Holy Spirit, to roll up a fatty covered with His verses and spark it? Just an idea. Personally, I'm not super religious (slightly), I just wouldn't do it because of health concernes. Inhaling smoke from real rolling paper is bad enough. Who knows what kind of chemicals are on the bible paper.

well my ex-boyfriend jose rolled a joint with bible paper. worse of all, it was a pictue of jesus getting crucifiiiiiied, how fucked up right? but he really did enjoy that moment, but he hasn't done it again, just no he loved doing it.

Back
Top Bottom