big blunt

yeefoo

have any of u ever connected two blunts? like overlapped them while rolling. my friends did it once and it was a long ass blunt. what i want to try is to connect 2 phillies, try and put like half an ounce in that thing. thatd be insane.

we had almost half an O in a super blunt friday night XD

Last year we saved roaches for about 2 months and had enough to put 2 bluntwraps together, I'm thinking between a quarter and a half. It burnt for about an houre and a half too. It was a good last ho-rah befor I got on probation.

Oh it was, the dude who rolled it said that they saved roaches fro about half a year and they had to put 4 blunt wraps together one year. I wan't to see a blunt that big.

Yeah they are bad ass. I have rolled two garcia vegas together. It is a pain u have to just be gentle and alot easier rolled on a counter or something because once it get big and fat it has the tendecy to collaspe . U basically lick the blunts and stick them together.

Yeah I watched in amaizment as he did the 2 bluntwrap blunt, I will have to poast a pic of it when I finally get a chord for my phone to hook up to my computer. We put it next to a white-owl tube, what we saved the roaches in, and its fatter than the tube.

Back
Top Bottom