Big Buds vs. Small Buds

RangerDanger

Small buds (from the same plant, same ripeness) will get you just as high as big buds, but to me big buds were the bomb.
If nothing else you can impress your friends when you whip out a dockey dick-sized bud.
In the ealy 90's I grew a mondo bud. Sucker was about 2' long, as wide as my upper arm, solid bud and weighed just shy of 3.5 oz.
It was the central cola of a 9' s-dom and I was very proud.
I called a person I know who likes to buy great shit, and this WAS very very good weed.
I was gonna give him a break and sell this culmination of at the time 30 years of growing at the going per oz. price.
He took 1 look at it and said "I don't buy lumber".
Meaning, he explained, the stem.
Grrrr. I had expected praise and got criticism.
Granted, there was a thick stem holding all that buddage together. But there was no way I was gonna hack that beauty up.
Imo, the stem is part of the weed. I don't mean bare stem between buds, I'm taking solid bud. A main stem and possibly tiny stems hold it all together.
And any bud you buy is gonna have stem. It's sort of "included in the price".
Let's take a pair of 1oz. bags. One bag with eleven 2.7 gm. buds vs. a bag with two 14-gram beaut's.
The total yield of smokeable bud may be a gram less in the bigger buds, but there's the visually appealing factor to consider.

So which do you prefer, lots of small buds or the same weight in big buds?

Stories about big California buds are like stories about big Minnesota fish.

But to answer your question; both sizes hold charms for me. I prefer what I buy to be 25%-50% smaller buds. And the rest all in one big bud.

If it's good smoke, I don't care if it's small bud or large.You're so right RD, stems are part of the package.

At the clubs, almost all of the buds are manicured. But I have had some in the shaded pill bottles. When I dumped them out, their was a bunch of trashy stems in the bottom. None of it belonged to my buds.

So stems I deal with, but trashy is inexcusable.:smokin:

I would love to see that bud, got any pics?

Peace and happiness:peace:

HappyKitty said:
If it's good smoke, I don't care if it's small bud or large.You're so right RD, stems are part of the package.

At the clubs, almost all of the buds are manicured. But I have had some in the shaded pill bottles. When I dumped them out, their was a bunch of trashy stems in the bottom. None of it belonged to my buds.

So stems I deal with, but trashy is inexcusable.:smokin:

I would love to see that bud, got any pics?

Peace and happiness:peace:

oh shit! what club was that?

lol, if you really want to know, pm me, and i'll tell ya

Peace and happiness

It really doesn't matter to me if the buds are small or large. I'm gonna brake them down and smoke em anyway. If your gonna sell it you want big buds though. People are very inpressed by huge buds and will pay more for it.

Back
Top Bottom