BigChief's - 400 Watt - Organic - SCROG - Grape Kush & Critical Kush

Bigchief76

I have been on the fence about starting this journal for a while but decided what the hell. I'm growing Grape Kush from Cali Connect and Critical Kush from Barney Farms. I'm using a mixture of organic composte,worm castings,coco and perlite. I've amended it with blood meal,bone meal,bat guano,pot ash,dolomite,Epsom salt,azomite and humid acid. I also used mycos in the mix as well. I'm using a 400 watt air cooled hps. I'm using 5 gallon air pots. I didn't take any photos of my veg process or the first 3 weeks of 12/12 unfortunately. Well here are my girls at 23 days of 12/12 in the scrog.
Oh here is my repotting and training schedule:
9/17 first day above ground
10/5 transferred to solo cup
10/25 transferred to 1 gal smart pot
11/15 transferred to final 5 gal smart pot/ began scrod training
12/7 start of 12/12
12/21 stopped training under the scrog net and let em go

Day 23 12/12 grape on the left and critical on the right
image35678.jpg

re: BigChief's 400Watt Organic SCROG - Grape Kush & Critical Kush

Critical Kush I damaged the leaf with a little heavy handiness tucking under the scrog
image35681.jpg

re: BigChief's 400Watt Organic SCROG - Grape Kush & Critical Kush

Grape Kush she is already reeking of fresh grapefruit
image35677.jpg

Here we are on day 30 12/12 and things are moving along smoothly. The grape kush is frosting up real nice and the critical kush though not as frosty her buds are fatter. I'm only giving the girls plain filtered water up until this point but I'm thinking of hittin em with a fungal tea in a few days.
image35758.jpg

Well here we are at day 37 and right on Q with my other organic grows problems begin around week 5-6. I'm not sure what the problem is but the overall condition of the plants is good so I'm not gonna sweat the small stuff.
image35824.jpg
image35825.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom