Blaine Attorney - Why You Don't Have To Answer About Marijuana Use At Border

Katelyn Baker

Blaine, Wash. — A Blaine immigration attorney has a message for Canadians who may be asked about their marijuana smoking history at the border,

"I would tell people, unless you've been convicted or arrested or have marijuana on you, I don't think it's a question you need to answer. You're under no obligation to answer that question," said Len Saunders while talking with Brad and John on our sister station KISM on Wednesday.

He says he's heard plenty of cases of US border guards asking Canadians about marijuana use, then banning them from entering the country.

Saunders does add that you shouldn't lie.

"What I tell people is that if you answer that you have smoked marijuana in the past, and you're not an american citizen, you have subjected yourself to a life time bar from entering this country," said Saunders.

He said it's all a little ironic given that noted pot smoker and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has been invited to a state dinner in the US.

Capture197.PNG

News Moderator: Katelyn Baker 420 MAGAZINE ®
Full Article: Blaine Attorney - Why You Don't Have To Answer About Marijuana Use At Border
Author: Staff
Photo Credit: clipart.com

Back
Top Bottom