Blueberry Clones?

Urdedpal

I read in a mj grow book that blueberry strains are difficult to clone.I was wondering if there is anybody out there that might have personal experience?Also maybe a small list of other strains that are hard to clone?

skywalker from dutchpasion,just read up on that.It seems the new hybrid is a little more stable i guess.What about chronic from serious seeds,there is usually a warning about topping off,do the clones come out stunted ?

The two strains i just purchased are white widow and ice by nirvana.I always wanted to try white widow and i picked ice because of a pic and the price was cheap.Do you know much about these strains?
I'm so happy to have found this site!!!
I sometimes bore my other pot friends when I talk about weed with too much technical talk.They just like smoking it.I want to smoke it,read it,and learn as much about it as possible.This includes all aspects of weed,not just growing it.

that is cool I'm the exact same way, never tried Ice but White Widow is great smoke and a fairly easy strain to grow. Good luck with your grow!

I was checking out ur pics in ur grow journal.I notice You have a large ebb and flow system.I use the same system but on a smaller(3ft by 3ft)scale.I am curious if you ever had the same problem I had when I first went hydro.I kept burning my plants with fertilizer until i stared with 30% chemical solution then slowly worked up from there.Maybe I'm slow but I've grown 3 times and I'm still learning everything the hard way.

Back
Top Bottom